Holiday house in Moonta Bay
Located just 200 metres from the Moonta Bay beach, Seashells is ideal for a couple or family.
This is a live booking with instant confirmation
Please enter the check-in and check-out dates for your stay as well as the number of adults/children checking in. We will check the availability and confirm the total price including any applicable fees and taxes.
Located less than 200 metres from the Moonta Bay Beach, Seashells, is an ideal self-contained holiday house for a couple or families.
Sleeping up to 7 people, Seashells has 2 bedrooms – queen, trio bunk (double on bottom, single on top); plus 2 double futons in the rumpus room.
Quilts and pillows are provided, but guests will need to bring their linen (sheets, pillowcases, towels, bathmats & tea-towels) with them for their stay, or linen can be hired through the Country Getaways office.
There is a bathroom with a bath, shower & toilet.
The living area has reverse cycle air conditioning, and is an open plan layout comprising the kitchen, dining room and lounge. Pedestal fans are located in both bedrooms.
Seashells has a well-equipped kitchen with microwave, electric oven, fridge with freezer on top, and coffee machine (guests need to bring ground coffee).
Ideal for a kids retreat or as an extra bedroom, the rumpus room is located off the rear deck and is fully enclosed with 2 double futons and large television.
Outside, guests can enjoy the undercover outdoor entertaining area with dining & seating facilities, additional fridge and barbecue.
The rear yard is secured and fenced, making it a perfect outdoor space for your children and pets. An outdoor shower is available for rinsing off beach sand.
The shallows of Moonta Bay are a great spot for raking Blue Swimmer crabs, and crab rakes are available for guests to use during their stay.
Pets are welcome outside, just let Country Getaways staff know you'll be bringing a pet when making your booking.
There is off-street parking for up to 3 cars, and room for a boat. For those coming to fish the Spencer Gulf waters, the Port Hughes boat ramp is a short drive to the south, and fish cleaning facilities are provided at Seashells for cleaning your catch.
Seashells is just a short walk to the Moonta Bay beach, along nearby Francis Place for direct beach access to Simms Cove Beach.
Less than 5 minutes’ drive away, Moonta has shopping facilities including a supermarket, hardware, chemist, cafes & boutique retail stores. There are dining options near the jetty precincts at both Moonta Bay & Port Hughes.
- 2 bedrooms – queen, trio (double on bottom, single on top) plus 2 double futons in rumpus room
- Sleeps 7
- Quilts and pillows provided
- BYO sheets, pillowcases, towels and tea-towels
- Optional linen hire available through Country Getaways office
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in living area
- Gas heating
- Pedestal fans in bedrooms
- Television in master bedroom
- Bathroom with bath, shower & toilet
- Combined kitchen/lounge
- Large television in lounge room
- DVD player
- Video player
- Well-equipped kitchen with microwave, electric oven, fridge with freezer on top, and coffee machine (guests need to bring ground coffee)
- Additional fridge on undercover back deck
- Rumpus room / kids retreat with 2 futons & large television
- Top load washing machine
- Large sheltered outdoor decking area
- Weber barbecue (guests need to bring heat beads)
- Fish cleaning facilities
- Crab rakes
- Outdoor shower
- Rear shed for guest use
- Secure yard
- A short walk to the beach (enter via Francis Place)
- Off-street parking for up to 3 cars, with room for a boat
- Pets by arrangement only ($100 refundable bond applies per pet) - outside pets accepted