Play On Moontana
Holiday house in Moonta Bay
Families will love staying at the 3 bedroom Play On Moontana, with a playground located directly next door and just 2 streets back from the Moonta Bay beach.
This is a live booking with instant confirmation
Please enter the check-in and check-out dates for your stay as well as the number of adults/children checking in. We will check the availability and confirm the total price including any applicable fees and taxes.
Families will love staying at Play On Moontana, with a playground located directly next door and just 2 streets back from the Moonta Bay beach.
With 3 bedrooms - queen, trio bunk, single & trundle – Play On Moontana can sleep up to 7 people. Quilts and pillows are provided, but guests will need to bring their linen (sheets, pillowcases, towels & tea-towels) with them for their stay, or linen can be hired through the Country Getaways office.
The holiday house’s bathroom has a small bath & separate shower; and there is a separate toilet.
The lounge/dining area has wall mounted reverse cycle air-conditioning and all rooms have ceiling fans.
Within the lounge room at Play On Moontana, there is a large television with USB port & DVD player, and the queen bedroom also has a television. Some DVD’s are provided for guests to watch during their stay.
The kitchen is small but well-equipped with a dishwasher, electric stove & large fridge/freezer.
Outside, Play On Moontana caters for those wanting to entertain or spend their time outdoors. The large verandah at the rear of the house has outdoor dining and seating, and there is the choice or an electric or gas barbecue. If you’re planning to go fishing while on holiday, there’s fish cleaning facilities too.
The rear yard is secure and fully fenced and the kids will enjoy the trampoline; plus right next door is a public playground. Pets are welcome – just let the Country Getaways staff know when booking.
Or head to the beach…just 5 minutes away is the Simms Cove beach at Moonta Bay with walkway access near Gulf Street/Tipara Court. When you get back to Play On Moontana, the outdoor shower is perfect for rinsing off the sand.
Play On Moontana has lots of parking options, with space for 2 cars undercover, and off-street parking for another 2 vehicles with room for a boat.
Ideally located for anyone wanting to spend time at Moonta, Moonta Bay or Port Hughes, Play On Moontana is just a 5 minute drive back to Moonta or south to Port Hughes. It’s also an easy walk to the free Splash Town water park, or to any of the dining options at Moonta Bay or Port Hughes.
- 3 bedrooms - Queen, Trio bunk (double on the bottom, single on the top), single & trundle
- Sleeps 7
- Quilts and pillows provided
- BYO sheets, pillowcases, towels and tea-towels
- Optional linen hire available through Country Getaways office
- Bathroom with small bath & separate shower
- Separate toilet
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning in lounge/dining area
- Ceiling fans in all rooms
- Queen bedroom has television with USB port
- Large television with USB port in lounge room
- DVD player
- Small well-equipped kitchen with dishwasher, electric stove & large fridge/freezer
- Front load washing machine
- Undercover outdoor dining area
- Flat plate gas barbecue
- Hooded electric Weber barbecue
- Fully fenced rear yard
- Outdoor shower
- Fish cleaning sink
- Off-street parking for 2 vehicles with room for a boat
- Undercover off-street parking for 2 cars
- No garage access for guests
- Short walk to the Moonta Bay beach
- Pets by arrangement only ($100 refundable bond applies per pet) - outside pets accepted