Holiday house in Moonta Bay
Catalina Cottage is a budget rental located only 350 metres to Moonta Bay beach. This Moonta Bay holiday house is clean and basic, but contains everything you would expect in a holiday rental house.
This is a live booking with instant confirmation
Please enter the check-in and check-out dates for your stay as well as the number of adults/children checking in. We will check the availability and confirm the total price including any applicable fees and taxes.
Catalina Cottage is a budget holiday house located only 350 metres to the Moonta Bay beach & Simms Cove.
Catalina Cottage has 3 bedrooms with a queen, queen, bunk bed & single, and can sleep up to 7 people. Quilts, blankets and pillows are provided, but guests will need to bring their linen (sheets, pillowcases, towels & tea-towels) with them for their stay, or linen can be hired through the Country Getaways office.
The bathroom at Catalina Cottage has a shower only, with the toilet located outside, approximately 4 metres from the house.
Catalina Cottage has reverse cycle split system air-conditioning in the living area, and ceiling fans in all rooms.
The kitchen at Catalina Cottage is small but well equipped with everything you need for your stay. It has an electric stove, microwave and large fridge/freezer. There is a coffee plunger & coffee grinder (guest need to bring own beans or purchase locally).
In the lounge is a television, turntable with LP records, radio and board games.
The laundry is combined with the bathroom, and includes a front load washing machine.
Outside, the yard is large with a shaded lawned area surrounding the holiday house for kids to enjoy. There is also an undercover dining area with a hooded gas barbecue.
Moonta Bay is a great spot for catching Blue Swimmer Crabs, and at Catalina Cottage crab nets and rakes are supplied for guests to try catching their seafood feast at the nearby beach.
Catalina Cottage has off-street parking for up to 3 cars with room for a boat.
The beach & Moonta Bay jetty is just a short walk away, and the Splash Town water park is nearby.
- 3 bedrooms – queen, queen, bunk + single (NOTE: Bunk beds and single bed are narrow beds)
- Sleeps 7
- Quilts, blankets and pillows provided
- BYO sheets, pillowcases, towels and tea-towels
- Optional linen hire available through Country Getaways
- Bathroom with shower
- Toilet (located outside, approximately 4 metres from house)
- Reverse cycle split system air-conditioning in living area
- Ceiling fans in all rooms
- Lounge with television
- Board games
- Turntable with LP records
- Small but well-equipped kitchen with electric stove and microwave
- Large fridge with freezer on top
- Coffee plunger
- Coffee grinder (guest need to bring own beans or purchase locally).
- Front load washing machine (in combined laundry/bathroom)
- Hooded Weber gas barbecue
- Undercover outdoor eating and dining area
- Crab nets and rakes located in tool shed
- Large yard with shaded lawned area
- Off-street parking for up to 3 cars with room for a boat
- Guests has no access to garage
- Sorry, pets not permitted