“Aloha” meaning hello or goodbye, is sure to welcome you to Yorke Peninsula and Port Hughes, however I am sure you will not want to say goodbye! The off street parking behind a high solid fence is ideal for your trailers or boat protection. Whether you are singles or couples on a weekend away or tradies working in Moonta Bay Port Hughes, this property is ideal. A 5 minute drive to Port Hughes boat ramp.
Four bedrooms all queen beds that can sleep up to 8 guests. With two lounge areas both with TV and DVD player. Two bathrooms on with bath. Self-contained kitchen with dishwasher, microwave and fridge/freezer. Undercover outdoor dining area with Webber Q BBQ. Fish cleaning sink provided at rear of property. Pets by arrangement – outside only.
- 4 bedrooms (Queen, Queen, Queen, Queen)
- Sleeps 8
- Quilts and pillows provided
- BYO sheets, bath & hand towels, bath mats and tea-towels
- Optional linen hire available through Country Getaways office
- 2 bathrooms, one with bath. 2 toilets
- RC ducted air conditioning
- 2 lounge areas with TV and DVD player in each
- CD player with radio and iPod dock
- Self-contained kitchen with dishwasher, microwave and fridge/freezer.
- Front load washing machine
- Webber Q BBQ and gas provided
- Undercover outdoor dining area
- Fish cleaning sink at rear of property
- Off street parking including double garage can fit 6 cars
- A 10 minute walk to Simms Cove Beach
- Pets by arrangement only – outside only ($100 refundable bond applies per pet)