Holiday house in Moonta Bay
Less than 10 minutes to the Moonta Bay & Port Hughes beaches, All Seasons is a self-contained holiday house with plenty of extra guest comforts including free WiFi and easy access to some of the state’s best fishing from Port Hughes or Moonta...
This is a live booking with instant confirmation
Please enter the check-in and check-out dates for your stay as well as the number of adults/children checking in. We will check the availability and confirm the total price including any applicable fees and taxes.
Less than 10 minutes to the Moonta Bay & Port Hughes beaches, All Seasons is a self-contained holiday house with plenty of extra guest comforts including free WiFi and easy access to some of the state’s best fishing from Port Hughes or Moonta Bay.
All Seasons has 3 bedrooms - king, queen & a queen trio bunk – and can sleep up to 7 people. Quilts, blankets and pillows are provided, but guests will need to bring their linen (sheets, pillowcases, towels & tea-towels) with them for their stay, or linen can be hired through the Country Getaways office.
The master king bedroom has an ensuite bathroom with shower & toilet; plus, there is a main bathroom with bath, shower and separate toilet.
All Seasons has ducted air-conditioning (cooling only) throughout the house, with a combustion heater (some wood supplied) and portable heating.
The open plan combined lounge, kitchen & dining area has a large television, DVD player, radio and WiFi internet access for guests use.
There is a second lounge room with a large television and Wii games console plus a selection of games.
The kitchen at All Seasons is fully equipped with a gas oven & cooktop, side-by-side fridge/freezer, dishwasher and microwave.
The rear verandah is enclosed with everything needed for outdoor entertaining including a dining table with bench seating and lounge; plus, a wall-mounted television. There is also a drink fridge, flat plate gas barbecue and dart board.
All Seasons has a secure rear yard with a lawned area off the back verandah, and a basketball ring to keep the kids entertained with shooting hoops.
There is off-street parking for up to 3 vehicles in the driveway and room for boat parking behind the gate.
If you’re heading out fishing while on your next Yorke Peninsula holiday, All Seasons is just a short drive from the Port Hughes boat ramp; or you can fish off the jetties at Port Hughes or Moonta Bay. Fishers are catered for at All Seasons, with a fish cleaning sink and room for a boat in the secure yard.
The Simms Cove Beach is just a short 6-minute walk away, with access through a gate at the rear of All Seasons, and then through the reserve to the beach.
All Seasons is a single level property with minimal steps & wide doorways. It is suitable holiday accommodation for elderly guests or those needing easy access.
- 3 bedrooms - King, Queen, Trio bunk (queen on the bottom, single on the top)
- Sleeps 7
- Quilts and pillows provided
- BYO sheets, pillowcases, towels and tea-towels
- Optional linen hire available through Country Getaways office
- Ensuite bathroom with shower & toilet
- Hair dryer
- Hair straightener
- Main bathroom with bath, shower & separate toilet
- Ducted air-conditioning (cooling) throughout
- Combustion heater in lounge room (limited supply of wood provided for guests use)
- Portable electric heaters
- Combined lounge, kitchen & dining
- DVD player
- WiFi for guests’ use
- Fully equipped kitchen with gas oven & stovetop, side-by-side fridge/freezer, dishwasher & microwave
- Second lounge area with large television
- Wii games console with games
- Separate drinks fridge
- Top load washing machine
- Enclosed outdoor entertaining area with table & lounge seating
- Wall mounted television on undercover rear verandah
- Flat plate gas barbecue
- Dart board
- Basketball ring
- Secure rear yard
- Large backyard with lawned area
- Fish cleaning sink
- Off-street parking with room for a boat behind fence
- Parking in driveway for up to 3 vehicles
- No guest access to shed
- Sorry, pets not permitted