Payment of the holiday accommodation rental fee constitutes the clients acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Once a deposit or full payment has been accepted for the agreed rental period, the terms and conditions are binding.
The number of guests should not exceed the number stated on the confirmation notice.. Tents, caravans or swags are NOT PERMITED on the property. Bond will be forfeited if breached.
All bookings are accepted in good faith but are subject to change or cancellation by the landlord prior to the commencement of the booking. If cancellation occurs as a result of the actions of the landlord of the property, Marion Bay Retreats will make reasonable attempts’ to secure alternative accommodation. If no alternative can be secured, all monies paid by the tenant shall be refunded.
To avoid confusion we ask that all cancellations be forwarded to Marion Bay Retreats by email and are communicated via phone.
Cancellation more than 30 days prior to arrival will receive a full refund less an administrative fee of $80.00 incl GST.
Within 30 days of booking date the following will apply;
In the event of a cancellation by the client, the deposit is non refundable unless the property is re-let for the entire period of the cancellation. An $80.00 cancellation fee will apply. If the client had paid in full this amount is not refundable, unless Namaste is re-let for the entire period of cancellation. Again, an $80 cancellation fee will apply.
4. BOND & RENT
To secure your holiday booking a deposit of half full rental payment must be paid within 7 days of the booking. Otherwise the booking will be cancelled. (Full payment can be made at this stage if desired.) Payment may be made by direct deposit into nominated account or by cheque. The balance must be paid 30 days prior to commencement of the booking.
A security deposit (bond) of $150.00 is required to cover part thereof of breach of these terms and conditions including any breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements, which occur due to the client occupying the premise.
The bond is payable at the same time as the balance amount. A full refund via direct deposit to the client’s bank account or a cheque will be posted to the client after the property manager has inspected the property.
IF THIS IS A TAKEABREAK BOOKING, DO NOT PAY BOND INTO THE TAKEABREAK ACCOUNT WITH PAYMENT OF RENTAL. THE BOND CAN BE SENT VIA CHEQUE OR DIRECT DEPOSIT TO: Please make payment to the following:
ACCOUNT No: 844679
ACC Name: S&L Dwyer
Please notify us via phone or email once deposit or full amount has been paid and send via email your BSB, Account Number and Account Name for refunding bond.
HOLIDAY RENTAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
5. TENANT OBLIGATIONS
The tenancy is conditional upon the tenant:
• Providing general security in and around the property during the occupancy.
• Notifying Marion Bay Retreats of all breakages, damage, failure of electrical or plumbing equipment as soon as practicable. The cost of rectifying any such loss or damage caused by the tenant accordingly.
• Leaving the property in a clean and tidy manner and removing all rubbish, bottles, food and personal items. Please place bin out front by the road after your departure.
• Securely locking property on departure and returning keys to the pick up point nominated.
• Tenants shall supply all linen (unless requested) & all personal hygiene items including soap. Toilet paper is supplied.
• No pets are permitted in or around the property during tenancy. . Bond will be forfeited if breached
• Smoking is prohibited. . Bond will be forfeited if breached.
• The client making the booking must be 18 years or older.
• The tenant must not alter or move fixtures, fittings, TV, Stereo, BBQ etc, and leave these items in the same place as they were found upon arrival.
6. ENTRY AND DEPARTURE
Check-in time is 2pm; check-out time is 10am. The client must vacate the property by the checkout time unless a late check out has been agreed with the operators in advance. Without prior arrangement additional late departure fees will apply at the nightly rate.
7. COLLECTION OF KEYS
The keys will be located in a coded safe at the property next to the door of entry. You will be given the code of the safe once full payment has been made. Upon departure, all keys are to be returned to the collection point.
Neither Marion Bay Retreats nor the Landlord accepts liability:
1. For any loss, damage or injury to the person or belongings of the tenants or any third party however caused, whilst leased by the tenant before, during or after the period of the tenancy.
2. For any error or omission in the holiday accommodation guide.
3. Al prices are subject to change without prior notice at the landlord’s discression.