Holiday Rental – House Rules for Guests and Visitors
House Rules are provided at the Property to ensure that Guests and Visitors know and comply with the specific Rules governing their permission to enter and occupy the Property.
- Guest and Visitors must comply with all House Rules, By-Laws and instructions from the Manager and security services during the stay; and
- Guests must notify the Manager of any disputes or complaints from neighbours as soon as is practicable.
Noise and Residential amenity
- Guests and Visitors must not create noise which is offensive to occupiers of neighbouring properties, especially between 10pm and 8am and during arrival and departure at any time during the occupancy.
- Offensive noise is prohibited and may result in termination of permission to occupy the Property, eviction, loss of rental paid and extra charges for security and other expenses, which may be deducted from Security Deposit or Bond under the Terms and Conditions; and
- Guests and Visitors must not engage in anti-social behaviour and must minimise their impact upon the residential amenity of neighbours and local community.
- Guests are responsible for ensuring the limits set on Visitor numbers is complied with at all times; and
- Guests are responsible for ensuring that Visitors comply with these House Rules.
Gatherings or Functions
- The Property is not a “party house” and any such activities are strictly prohibited; and
- Any gathering, celebration or entertainment permitted at a Property must not conflict with residential amenity and must comply with all other requirements.
- Guests and Visitors are to comply with parking regulations and other requirements set out below and show consideration to neighbours and other vehicles; and
- Parking arrangements at the Property in front of the shed, no parking at rear of house.
Garbage and recycling
- Guests and Visitors are to dispose of garbage and recycling in accordance with the usual practice at the Property (as set out below) in the allocated bins, and excess rubbish must not be left in public or common areas; and
- Garbage and recycling arrangements at the Property are as follows:
- i. Rubbish day is Friday Morning.
- ii. Bins are to be left at the front of the house on Friday morning ready for collection.
Whenever you are absent from the Property, close all windows and doors to maintain security and prevent rain and water damage.
Deck and Balcony areas
No more than 8 people are permitted on the balcony for safety r4easons.
Smoking is not permitted indoors.
Pets are not permitted indoors unless authorised by management prior to arrival.
BBQ is to be cleaned prior to departure.
Damages and breakages
Damages and breakages must be reported to the manager.
On departure arrangements
Arrangements for departure are:
- Keys are to be returned to the key lock in the shed electrical box.
- All doors and windows are to be closed and locked.
- All power points are to be switched off including the fridge.
- The Property is to be left in a clean and tidy condition including all dishes to be washed and put away and all rubbish is to be placed in the bins outside.
In the event of an emergency relating to the Property, please call Lisa on 0438 834 081 or Adrian on 0409 289 704.
- Breach of these House Rules is a breach of the Terms and Conditions of occupancy.
- The Owner and Manager reserve the right to terminate permission to occupy and to evict from the Property. Guests or Visitors who refuse to follow these House Rules or who cause a nuisance.