Just 7km from the Adelaide City Centre, this holiday house is situated in Magill, a suburb of Adelaide, South Australia.
The house is located on a quiet street, less than 500m away from hair and beauty parlours, grocery and take away food shops, and medical facilities.
The accommodation includes:
- access to broadband;
- three bedrooms, one with a queen bed, another with a double bed, and another with a single bunk bed - ie two beds on top of each other;
- bed linen, towels, etc.
- lounge room with television which effectively air conditions the whole house
- full kitchen (fridge, stove and microwave) with some general food provisions;
- separate bathroom (shower and bath)
- and toilet as well as laundry with washing machine;
- iron and hair dryer; and
- dining room - seating for six.
- carport is available for car parking.
The bus stop to the city and beach is less than 200m away from the house. It takes about 25 minutes by bus to the city, and about an hour to the beach. By car these times can be halved.
There are two parks which contain a large playground and BBQ area near by. They are Daly Oval (which is about 300m from the house) and The Gums Reserve in Tranmere (which is about 800m from the house).
Free tennis courts, and a soccer playing field are about 700m away.
Uni SA (Magill Campus) is about 750m away.
Firle Plaza and Glynburn Plaza, are located about 1.5 km from the house and provide almost everything you require (such as banks, chemist, Coles, K-Mart, restaurants, medical facilities and take away/home delivery shops).
Magill is the ideal base from which to explore Adelaide and the famous Penfolds and Stonyfell Wineries. For the more adventurous, there is plenty of bush walking (Morialta Conservation Park in Rostrevor), and the beaches are not too far.
Adjacent/Close suburbs to Magill are Rosslyn Park, Auldana, Woodforde, Rostrevor, Hectorville, Tranmere, St Morris, Wattle Park, Newton and Norwood.
Not suitable for children under fourteen years old.