"Lacepede House on Sea & Balcony Apartment" at Kingston SE SA
Holiday house in Kingston SE
Lacepede House on Sea is a 2 storey house only seconds away from a stunning 22 km summer beach. Has 4 bedrooms with sea views. The Balcony Suite of 5 rooms may be hired separately & can accommodate 6 people during off peak times, min 4 nights.
You will receive a reply to your request confirming pricing & availability prior to payment.
Please enter the check-in and check-out dates for your stay as well as the number of adults/children checking in. We will check the availability and confirm the total price including any applicable fees and taxes.
- Stay in a fun 2 storey beach house and catch your own breakfast from your front beach.
- Breakfast on the balcony as you watch the dolphins swimming at daybreak or the wallabies at dusk.
- Sip a chilled Limestone Coast Chardonnay as you enjoy succulent seafood from Lacepede Bay.
- Relax and enjoy the Jade, Sapphire and Mandarin rooms or the Japanese Studio.
- Enjoy browsing in Kingston's lovely antique, bric-a-brac & coffee shops.
- Spend a day steeped in local history with the museum, lighthouse, and Big Lobster. Participate in Surf beach and jetty fishing competitions, or use the new boat launching facility.
- Enjoy the excellent 18 hole golf course, lawn bowls, pistol shooting or the flying club.
- Enjoy Robe's Restaurants, Boutiques and Galleries. Tour to the Coorong or Naracoorte Caves and walk or cycle the scenic foreshore bicycle tracks.
- Visit the Mt Benson, Robe & Coonawarra wineries to taste their wares.
- Enjoy a complimentary wine tasting at the wineries of Ralph Fowler, Wangolina Station, Murdup, Cape Jaffa, & Mt Benson Wine Centre. Also Mahalias Coffee & chocolates tastings.
- The house is not a luxury one but attracts many happy returns of guests. Some of the guests are lucky enough to swim with the dolphins.