'LOWAN'S LOFT' is situated close to the start of Innes National Park & only a 100 metre walk to the edge of the ocean. The small township of Marion Bay is only 3 hours drive from Adelaide and is the gateway to Innes National Park. The Marion Bay Tavern is a short drive down the road and provids fantastic views whilst serving great food & beverages.
- Surrounded by native scrub, 'Lowan's Loft' hides itself away from other holiday makers.
- This two bedroom house has an open plan living design with a fully equipped modern kitchen. Large Fridge, Gas Oven, Microwave etc.
- There is a large dining table, lounges, TV, DVD & Stereo system.
- There is a gas BBQ & Outdoor setting that can be setup on the deck area.
- For heating & cooling of the home there is a reverse cycle air conditioning unit, also there are fans and a portable heater.
- The main feature of this holiday home
- is the beautiful bedroom positioned up the stairs in the loft.
- The new bathroom has a shower with a large bath. A laundry basin, vanity & toilet are all in the one area.
- A great benefit of this property is that the block has two outdoor fenced areas. The backyard is great for dogs & the fenced front yard has a play area for the kids that includes a swing set & a cubby house.
- There are coin operated washing machines located at the nearby caravan park for those coming for a long stay.
- There is a clothes line but due to being on rain water we have not yet installed a washing machine.
- You will need to bring along all of your own bedding & we also ask that the house be left in a tidy condition, this helps in rain water consumption & that we can offer lower tariffs.
- We require that at least one of the tenants staying needs to be of a minimum age of 23.
Other than that, a bottle of red wine a good book or a DVD and your set.
There is a well serviced boat ramp and two jetties near by providing great fishing at your door step. (Fishing Charters can be booked through the General Store). There is lots to do & see and the great thing is that it's all at your backdoor. Bushwalking - through Innes National Park Exploring - the old gypsum trail Swimming - in the clean waters of the Southern Ocean Fishing - off jetties, beaches or a boat charter Surfing - try out some of South Australia's most challenging breaks Diving - check out the local ship wrecks or even get lucky with a fresh crayfish Relaxing - layout on the deck and soak up the sun Dining - with two great taverns only 5 minutes drive away, having a meal is easy Our check in time is 3pm and check out time is 12pm.