This two bedroom house has a open plan living design with a fully equipped modern kitchen. There is a large dining table with six chairs. A new reverse cycle air conditioner has been installed to keep room temperature just how you like it. LCD TV with satellite reception / DVD player. Outdoor setting & gas BBQ are a great way to end the day out on the decking area viewing the hills and lake in the National Park.
Main bedroom has a queen size bed, the spare room has a bunk bed with a double below & single on top.
Shower, bath, toilet & laundry basin. Coin operated washing machine located at local caravan park.
Quilts & Pillows supplied, we do ask tenants to bring there own linen. ( Linen can be arranged if coming from interstate). There is a wood combustion heater to warm the whole house but you will need to pick up a bag of logs.
The 'EDGE OF INNES' is situated just 50 metres across a reserve to the start of the National Park & only 100 metre walk to the edge of the ocean. If you look at the maps you will see that this property has a unique location. This small township of Marion Bay is only 3 hours drive from Adelaide and is the gateway to Innes National Park.
There are two taverns in the area providing fantastic views whilst serving great food & beverages. There is a well seviced boat ramp and two jetties near by providing great fishing at your door step. (Fishing Charters can be booked through the General Store).
There is lots to do & see and the great thing is that it's all at your backdoor.
- Bushwalking - through Innes National Park
- Exploring - the old gypsum trail
- Swimming - in the clean waters of the Southern Ocean
- Fishing - off jetties, beaches or a boat charter
- Surfing - try out some of South Australia's most challenging breaks
- Diving - check out the local ship wrecks or even get lucky with a fresh crayfish
- Relaxing - layout on the deck and soak up the sun
- Dining - with two great taverns only 5 minutes drive away, having a meal is easy
- (Being on the Edge of a National Park we do not allow pets, sorry)
- Our check in time is 3pm & check out is 12pm.