~~Terms and Conditions – Highbury HideAway
1. Payment of the holiday accommodation rental fee constitutes the clients acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The operators will make every effort to ensure the property is available as booked. However, the operators reserve the right to make alterations to bookings due to unforeseen circumstances.
3. To secure your holiday booking, a payment is required to within 3 days of booking. Payment may be made by bank deposit, credit card. For Christmas, Easter, June/July and Sept/Oct school holiday bookings, the balance must be paid 30-days prior to the commencement of the booking. Payment for short notice bookings, must be received in full before collection of keys, or can be made by cash only on arrival.
4. Keys will be made available once payment has been received in full. Should you be arriving after business hours, please let us know in advance. On your departure the keys are to be left on the dresser with the guest book, pull the door shut behind you.
5. All premises are to be left in a satisfactory clean and tidy state, including all garbage wrapped and emptied into outside garbage bin and washing up done. In the event of excessive cleaning requirements, an extra cleaning fee will be charged to the guest.
6. Pets are NOT allowed at Highbury HideAway
7. Linen is included. Due to health requirements all guests are required to use sheets and pillow cases.
8. Smoking is not permitted inside Highbury HideAway.
9. Any damage, breakage or loss of furniture, furnishings, equipment, locks or keys is to be reported immediately and paid for at cost, other then acceptable wear and tear. Please note, that our cleaners do a detailed inventory check both before and after your occupation.
10. The number of guests should not exceed the number stated on the Confirmation Notice. Additional fees of $15 per person per night will apply for excess guests not notified to the operators in advance.
11. The operators take no responsibility for the client’s personal property left on the premises.
12. Check-In time is 2pm. Check-out time is 10am. The client must vacate the property by the check-out time unless agreed with the operators in advance that they may stay longer. Without prior agreement, additional late departure fees will apply at the nightly rate.
13. The client making the booking must be 18 years or over and agree to take full responsibility for the temporary rental of the property.
14. Furniture, fixtures and fittings are not to be altered or moved between rooms or properties.
15. For call outs, outside of office hours, a $50 fee will be levied. I.e. if you lose your keys or lock yourselves out.
16. PARTIES & FUNCTIONS are strictly prohibited.
Breach of this condition may result in immediate termination and eviction without refund and extra charges for security, cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc.
17. All service changes/cancellations will be subject to a minimum AUD$50 cancellation / administration fee. Cancellation notified 30 days or more prior to arrival date will be entitled to a refund of the deposit / money paid less minimum $50 AUD. In the event of a cancellation notified 30 days or less prior to arrival date, will forfeit the full deposit / money paid by the client, the deposit is non-refundable, unless the property is re-let for the entire period of the cancellation. A $50 cancellation fee will then apply.
When a booking has been made 30 days or less prior to arrival date, and cancelled, the full deposit / money paid will be forfeited, unless “Highbury HideAway " is re-let for the entire period of the cancellation. A $50 cancellation will also apply. DAMAGES / SMOKING / CLEANING POLICY All bookings for Highbury HideAway are subject to an accidental / willful damage policy, a no smoking policy and an excess cleaning policy. Where the individual services confront interruption to business or unreasonable delay and expense in business operations the responsible guest will be charged accordingly.
18. SECURITY BOND
A $AUD300.00 Bond tis required. Any damage loss or expense incurred by Management as a result of your breach of these Terms & Conditions will be charged to the guests. Examples include but are not limited to any breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements, extra Guests or Visitors beyond those declared.
19. YOUR OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES
Only the guests nominated and agreed in the Booking may stay at Highbury HideAway over night. If any other guests stay extra charges may apply or the agreement may be terminated without refund.
Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination and eviction without refund and extra charges may be made for security and other expenses.
Before departure, all food must be removed from fridges, all rubbish put in the appropriate council rubbish bins provided, and crockery and cutlery washed and packed away.
The Property must be left in a clean and tidy condition.
Extra cleaning charges may be incurred for the cleaning of dirty dishes, washing machine, emptying the fridge, removal of excessive rubbish etc. Should the cleaning fee be more than the usual
cost for cleaning the property, you will be charged the additional costs over and above the normal cleaning fee which will be deducted from the security bond or charged to your credit card
All furniture and furnishings must be left in the position they were in when you arrived
The property should be vacated on time and secured. All windows and doors are to be locked.
We recommend all guests purchase travel insurance since Management are not responsible for any injuries, illness or accidents that may occur whilst staying at our property.