Ilunabarra, meaning ‘Sunset’ in Basque, is named for the sensational sunsets viewed from this 2 bedroom beachfront holiday house at Hardwicke Bay, that is suitable for a family or couples.
Sleeping up to 7 people in this 2 bedroom and 1 bathroom property; quilts, blankets and pillows are provided, and you will need to bring your own linen with you.
The kitchen is well equipped with electric stove, microwave, fridge/freezer, and coffee plunger (bring your own ground coffee).
Ilunabarra’s lounge room has a reverse cycle split system air conditioner, with portable floor fans for use in the bedrooms.
There are fantastic views from this holiday house, with the lounge, dining room, kitchen and a bedroom overlooking Hardwicke Bay and the long sandy beach.
Coming to fish? There is plenty of off-street parking for vehicles and/or boats, with parking behind the fence and a fish cleaning area. GPS fishing locations are also available exclusively to guests staying at Ilunabarra.
Hardwicke Bay has beach launch facilities, but you will need a tractor or 4-wheel-drive; to the north is the Port Minlacowie concrete boat ramp, or 10 minutes to the south is the Point Turton boat ramp.
Ilunabarra is a pet friendly property with a secure rear yard, just let us know when booking if you are bringing your family pet with you.
Hardwicke Bay is a perfect destination for fishermen or those looking for a secluded holiday. You can relax on the front veranda or around the fire pit during the cooler months. Or walk along the long sandy beach & watch the pelicans looking for a feed.
Evenings are a favourite at Ilunabarra, where you can watch the sun set over the clear waters of Hardwicke Bay and Point Turton.
- 2 bedrooms – double, trio bunk (double on the bottom, single on the top) & double
- Sleeps 7
- Quilts, blankets and pillows provided
- BYO sheets, pillowcases, towels and tea-towels
- Bathroom with shower
- Separate toilet
- Well equipped kitchen with electric stove & microwave
- coffee plunger (bring your own ground coffee)
- fridge with small freezer on top
- separate drinks fridge
- Large television with USB port & DVD player in the lounge
- Reverse cycle split system air-conditioner in the lounge area
- Portable floor fans
- Board games provided
- Small twin tub washing machine
- Gas barbecue with flat plate
- Designated fire pit in front of house
- Portable outdoor seating
- off street boat parking with parking behind a fence (up to 4 cars)
- fish cleaning area
- GPS fishing locations available exclusively to guests
- No shed access
- Secure rear yard
- Pets by arrangement only ($100 refundable bond applies per pet)