2 bedroom ground floor home sleeps 5 or 6 exclusively for your use, located at Hallett Cove which is a coastal suburb in the south of Adelaide.
While only a 20 minute drive to Adelaide city it is ideally located for those wishing to visit our beautiful southern areas including the McLaren Vale wine region 15mins, catch a ferry to Kangaroo Island just over 1hr drive, Victor Harbor, Goolwa or Port Elliot.
Perfectly located tor those coming to various sporting events held at the SA Aquatic Centre at 443 Morphett Road Oaklands Park which hosts statewide/national/international swimming events or 10 minute via direct bus route; the Vines Golf Club of Reynella, Flagstaff Hill and Golf Course Woodcroft.
The location has a bus stop near your door with easy access to Flinders Uni or Medical Centre via direct bus route approximately 15 minutes and the city 45 minutes by bus. This home is approximately a 20 minute drive to the popular Adelaide attractions or festival/sporting events including our popular Gouger Street. Adelaide Oval, Casino, Central Market, Rundle Mall, Adelaide Central Market, Adelaide Zoo Pandas, Art Gallery, Botanic Gardens and museums.
Local conveniences within 10 minute walking distance include takeaway pizza, chicken, seafood, Thai & Indian food – these all deliver too.
Local supermarkets/grocery/restaurants/cafes/shops/pubs at the newly expanded Hallet Cove Shopping centre 5 minute drive or go to Westfield Marion to shop or catch a movie at the Marion Cinemas. These two shopping centres can also be accessed with the local bus.
Pricing is based on 4 people with an extra charge per person/per night.
The home is configured as follows:
-Main bedroom – Queen bed, wardrobe, drawers and small TV should you want to get away - reverse cycle airconditioner
- 2nd bedroom – Double bed & single bed - wardrobe
- We can also set up a single bed with proper mattress in the lounge area if needed for the 6th person.
- Lounge area with 32 cm TV/DVD combo
- Separate Laundry – top loader washing machine, iron & ironing board – we have a clothes line to air dry your clothes for indoor use and outdoor clothes line.
- Overhead fans in all rooms
- Bathroom – bath tub, separate shower cubicle and vanity basin hair dryer provided
- Separate toilet
- Fully equipped galley kitchen including dishwasher & coffee pod machine
- Separate large dining/family area with another small LCD TV & reverse cycle airconditioner
- Highchair and portacot available just ask
- Free carparking included in the carport with roller door for a small to medium car or you can park in one of the available bays in that group of homes.
- WiFi Internet included.
Check in: around 4.00pm but can be earlier if the home is ready. Luggage drop and key collection can be from noon by prior arrangement.
Late night arrivals can also be accommodated.
Check out: by 10am
No smoking indoors or near open windows or doorways. The home is not pet friendly. No parties or noise as this is a residential area.