A brand new holiday house with views of the sand dunes from the back deck. From the spacious open plan kitchen/dining/living area, expansive glass sliding doors open onto a large covered deck that runs the full width of the house and takes in the aspect of the dunes across the street. From the deck, a couple of stairs lead to a lovely lawn area. This house perfectly captures the cooling ocean breezes and the sounds of the nearby crashing waves, creating a definite ‘beachy’ feel and holiday ‘vibe’.
About a 3 minute walk away is Goolwa Beach, Bombora Cafe and the Encounter Bikeway. Goolwa Beach is a popular surf spot, cockling area and is patrolled in summer. Within walking distance or a short drive away you'll find the river, boat ramp, Aqua Cafe, a new children’s playground, bird hide, golf course, the Goolwa main street and shopping centre.
- Brand new.
- Convenient location, close to beach and other attractions/shops.
- Large open plan kitchen/dining/living area.
- Large covered back deck with Dune aspect.
- 2 living areas.
- 3 bedrooms, queen, double, triple bunk. Master bedroom has direct access to the back deck.
- 1 bathroom (shower and bath), 1 ensuite (shower).
- R/C air-conditioner in open plan area.
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms.
- Built in Robes in all bedrooms.
- 2 flat screen televisions, DVD player, stereo (with connectivity), microwave, coffee pod machine, high chair, washing machine, iron, hairdryer.
- Outdoor furniture and BBQ.
- Fully fenced rear yard.
- Ample off-road parking.
- Fully insulated with e-glazing and a six star energy efficiency rating.
The house sleeps 7 people, 6 adults max.
- Sorry, no pets.
- No smoking.
- No parties or functions.
- Not available to Schoolies.
- Minimum 4 nights during high season (school holidays, Christmas and Easter).
- Minimum 2 nights at all other times.