GRANDVIEW HOUSE APARTMENTS - GLENELG, offers luxury, fully self-contained spacious "Home away from home" private, fully furnished holiday apartments.
Located in the heart of the vibrant, popular BEACHSIDE suburb of GLENELG, opposite picturesque Colley Reserve and Glenelg Beach. Address: 19 Colley Terrace, Glenelg 5045
A fully restored, two storey seaside residence situated at South Australia's premier beachside resort location, Glenelg. Featuring two spacious, fully self-contained house-sized apartments with 'olde world' charm, Grandview House offers luxurious modern conveniences.
Each apartment provides two large bedrooms, a lounge with dining area, fully equipped kitchen, bathroom with shower, a two person spa-bath and laundry. The upstairs apartment has large private front and rear balconies. The front balcony overlooks the picturesque Colley Reserve and offers magnificent sea views and glimpses of the Marina. Downstairs, the apartment has a front porch that provides views of Colley Reserve and a rear verandah with its own outdoor setting and barbeque.
Grandview House, is only a minutes walk to the famous cosmopolitan Jetty Road where you can board the historic or modern Glenelg tram and travel to the City, enjoy the seven day shopping, wine and dine at a myriad of restaurants, relax in a sidewalk café, watch a movie at the local cinema, or have fun at one of the entertainment venues.
1 King-size bed, 1 Queen-size bed, 1 King-Single bed and 1 single bed
Upstairs Property Features
- Large front balcony with outdoor furniture offering magnificent ocean & park views
- Large rear balcony with outdoor furniture, private BBQ and hill views
- Two Bedrooms
- Master bedroom with King-size bed and lounge suite and offers magnificent ocean & park views
- Second bedroom with Queen-size bed and Single bed
- Quality bed linen, doonas/quilts and pillows are provided
- Deluxe 2-person spa bath, separate walk-in shower, vanity, toilet, hairdryer, bath robes & quality towels
- Fully equipped kitchen (including stainless steel oven and electric hotplates, dishwasher, fridge and freezer, microwave, toaster & kettle)
- Tea, coffee, drinking chocolate, sugar, tea pot and coffee plunger
- Salt & pepper, oil, spray oil, paper towels and many extra provisions
- Lounge and Dining area
- Combo washing machine and dryer, (laundry powder provided), laundry trough, iron and ironing board
- Individually controlled, fully ducted, reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Complimentary FOXTEL, TV/DVD/VHS and clock radios
- Complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary undercover remote controlled car park
- Porta cot, high chair and baby bath (on request)
1 King-size, 1 Queen-size and 1 single bed
- Barbeque – one per apartment
- Children's Toy Box
- Children's Videos
- Close to Transport
- Clothes Line
- Outdoor Furniture/Setting
- Remote-Controlled Garage
Seasonal rates apply
- Upstairs Apartment ranging from $250 to $575 per night (Twin share)
- Downstairs Apartment ranging from $200 to $475 per night (Twin share)
Please note that reduced rates may apply for longer stays.
Minimum booking periods:
- Low season - 2 nights
- Long weekends - 3 nights
- Easter Holidays - 5 nights
- Christmas School Holidays - 7 to 14 nights
Please note: No-smoking permitted inside, smoking outside only. No pets allowed.
Breakfast provisions can be supplied at an extra cost in any of our holiday apartments located in the coastal suburb of Glenelg. We value our guests and like to pamper to their needs, therefore offer the alternative option of a (Non-Hosted) Bed and Breakfast accommodation experience. Please request this option at time of making booking.
Gift Vouchers can be arranged: For a specific apartment chosen by you, or left open for the recipient to choose their own favourite getaway!
Personal designed packages can be arranged: Wine, chocolates or pantry items might wish to be included.
Our aim is to listen to your personalised accommodation requirements and tailor a package/rate to suit you.
Establishment Access Details
Access to Grandview House is either from Colley Terrace or Durham Street.
Entry to an undercover car park is only from Durham Street.
CHECK IN : 2:30 pm
- You will be met at the property for check-in no earlier than 2:30 pm on your date of arrival, unless otherwise arranged.
- Final and full payment is due prior to arrival.
Regarding check in, could you please phone Anita's mobile: about 30 minutes prior to check in.
You will be met at the apartment and shown how everything operates, and handed the keys.
CHECK OUT : 10:00 am
- Kindly check-out no later than 10:00 am on your date of departure, unless otherwise arranged.
- Please remember to leave keys and the garage remote inside apartment.
Please note we try to be flexible with times to fit in with your travel arrangements.