1. Payment of the holiday accommodation rental fee constitutes the clients acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The operators will make every effort to ensure the property is available as booked. However, the operators reserve the right to make alterations to bookings due to unforeseen circumstances.
3. To secure your holiday booking, a deposit of 20% is required to be paid within 3 days of booking. The rest of the amount has to be payed 2 weeks before arrival.
4. Keys will be made available on your arrival once payment has been received in full.
5. All premises are to be left in a satisfactory clean and tidy state, including all garbage wrapped and emptied. In the event of excessive cleaning requirements, an extra cleaning fee will be charged to the guest’s account.
6. Pets are not allowed at Glenelg Deluxe Apartment @ Liberty.
7. Smoking is not permitted inside Glenelg Deluxe Apartment @ Liberty.
8. Any damage, breakage or loss of furniture, furnishings, equipment, locks or keys is to be reported immediately and paid for at cost, other then acceptable wear and tear.
9. The number of guests should not exceed the number stated on the Confirmation Notice.
10. The operators take no responsibility for the client’s personal property left on the premises.
11. Check-out time is 10.00 am. Check-in time is 2.00 pm. The client must vacate the property by the check-out time unless agreed with the operators in advance that they may stay longer. Without prior agreement, additional late departure fees will apply at the nightly rate.
12. The client making the booking must be 21 years or over and agree to take full responsibility for the temporary rental of the property. Guests under 21 must be accompanied by an adult during their stay.
13. Furniture, fixtures and fittings are not to be altered or moved between rooms.
14. Parties and Functions are strictly prohibited. The price charged is for domestic use only and not commercial. Use contrary to this additional payment will be charged to the guest’s account.
15. Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination of rental.
16. Under no circumstances should keys be left on the premises.
17. For call outs a $50.00 fee and $150.00 in case you lose the apartment keys will be levied.
18. In the event of a cancellation by the client, the deposit is non-refundable, unless the property is re-let for the entire period of the cancellation. A $50.00 cancellation fee will then apply.