Grandview House & Apartments-Glenelg # Durham Apartment
Self-contained apartment in Glenelg
FANTASTIC - Reduced Rates for July & August 2019. Call us now! From $125.00 p/nt FREE Unlimited Wi-Fi + CAR PARK permit for street parking.
You will receive a reply to your request confirming pricing & availability prior to payment.
Please enter the check-in and check-out dates for your stay as well as the number of adults/children checking in. We will check the availability and confirm the total price including any applicable fees and taxes.
Perfectly located in the heart of the popular beachside resort area of Glenelg, our 1-2 bedroom, self contained DURHAM APARTMENT offers a range of facilities to help guests have a relaxed & enjoyable stay. Address: 20C Colley Terrace, Glenelg The apartment faces and is accessed from Durham Street.
This beautifully appointed, ground floor, fully equipped apartment provides a separate kitchen & dining room, an open planned spacious lounge which includes a queen size bed. And a second bedroom with two single beds. Plus a bathroom with walk-in-shower & laundry facilities.
Ideal for couples of all ages, a family holiday, in-between houses, business trip or long term corporate stay. As well as, larger groups which can be accommodated in our adjacent Grandview House & Apartment properties.
Durham Apartment is walking distance to Glenelg beach, the jetty, the Beachouse fun park, Marina, local playground, galleries, historic sites and famous Jetty Road where you will find a vibrant 7-day retail centre, cinema, restaurants, cafes & trams which run between Glenelg and the City of Adelaide.
Close to the Adelaide Airport, Harbour Town Outlet Shopping Precinct, the City of Adelaide, Golf Courses, the Southern Winery tourism region and other major Adelaide attractions.
- Fully equipped kitchen (including stainless steel oven and gas cooking hotplates, fridge and freezer, microwave, toaster & kettle)
- Tea, coffee, drinking chocolate, sugar, coffee plunger and tea pot
- Salt & pepper, oil, spray oil, paper towels and many extra provisions
FREE Unlimited WiFi •A parking permit that allows you to park in any 3 hour zones in Glenelg for up to 24 hours at a time.
- Large combined master bedroom with queen size bed, lounge, remote control TV/DVD/VHS player and clock radio
- Second bedroom with two single ensembles
- Sealy posturepedic ‘pillow top’ mattress and ensembles
- Designer furniture and linen
- Bathroom with walk in shower and adjustable shower rail, toilet, vanity, hair dryer, quality towels and concealed laundry facilities
- Combo washer/dryer machine (laundry powder provided), iron, ironing board & outdoor clothes line with pegs
- Individually controlled, reverse cycle air-conditioning and ceiling fans in second bedroom & dining room
- Complimentary Wireless Internet & Car park permit for street parking
- Use of children’s toys, books and videos
- Outdoor furniture
- Porta cot, highchair and baby bath (on request)
Minimum booking periods:
- Low season - 2 nights
- Long weekends - 3 nights
- Easter Holidays - 5 nights
- Christmas School Holidays - 7 nights
Please note: No-smoking permitted inside apartment, smoking outside only. No pets allowed.
Breakfast provisions can be supplied at an extra cost in any of our holiday apartments located in the coastal suburb of Glenelg. We value our guests and like to pamper to their needs, therefore offer the alternative option of a (Non-Hosted) Bed and Breakfast accommodation experience. Please request this option at time of making booking.
Gift Vouchers can be arranged: For a specific apartment chosen by you, or left open for the recipient to choose their own favourite getaway!
Personal designed packages can be arranged: Wine, chocolates or pantry items might wish to be included.
Our aim is to listen to your individual lifestyle requirements and provide a package/rate to suit you.