Catch the morning sun streaming in from the hills and sit in the shade on the balcony in the evening. This one bedroom apartment has a queen bed in the bedroom and a luxurious chaise longue in the living space which can convert to a double bed for one or two adults or children. A screen is available for privacy and all bedding is supplied.There is also a portacot for a baby. Pet friendly by negotiation.
The apartment has a great full-size kitchen stocked up with all you need for cooking, including herbs and spices. Help yourself to tea, coffee, cocoa. The apartment has been specifically set up to be used for your relaxation and revitalisation so will appeal to all your senses.
The apartment is in a complex which is one road back from The Esplanade, Glenelg. It offers well-appointed accommodation with some thoughtful unexpected extras. The apartment has been specifically set up to be used for your relaxation and revitalization so it will appeal to all your senses.
- Great, full-sized kitchen, stocked up with all you need for cooking, including herbs and spices. Help yourself to tea, coffee, cocoa.
- Use of the complex’s beautiful indoor pool, spa, and steam room.
- Add an in house spa package at the time of booking and receive the best deal I can offer
- Spa / massage menu includes, massage, facials, body scrubs, wraps and foot spas
- TV, DVD, CD player/ipod receiver and selection of music and DVDs
- Microwave, fridge, washing machine, iron and hairdryer
- Foot spa, massage implements, candles and incense
- Small sample range of testers Skyzone (S.A organic skin care)
- Free undercover secure parking,
- Free internet and local calls
- Late Checkout (12 pm).
- Maximum guests: two – three
- Pet friendly by negotiation
Glenelg is the closest swimming beach to Adelaide, in South Australia. Only 10-15 minutes from the Adelaide CBD with its central market, shops,galleries and festivals, by tram, bus or car, it is a beautiful and convenient place to spend a holiday by the sea. Jetty Road has its own upmarket shopping precinct with clubs, alfresco dining and restaurants galore.