Tyne House is a boutique style of bed and breakfast accommodation offering guests a comfortable stay in their own private studio. Guests have access through their own front door, which leads into a bright comfortable sitting area with plasma TV,DVD, CD/radio and IPOD docking station. Offering a queen size bed with quality Laura Ashley linen, you are sure to enjoy your stay. The Dining area includes self catering facilities such as microwave, fridge and tea and coffee facilities.
The accommodation also has a spa bath with a marble floor. Ease the troubles of the day far away as you slip into your Country Road bath robes for a relaxing evening. Tyne House is an exclusive bed and breakfast appointed specially as an adult retreat only.
Nestled into the heart of Crafers, Tyne house is close to restaurants, hotels and cafes with historic Stirling only a 3 minute drive away. Mount Lofty with its breath taking views and Cleland Conservation Park are just up the hill! It’s only a short drive away, or (if you are feeling energetic) it can be walked too. Hahndorf and an abundance of wineries and weekend markets can all be easily enjoyed on your memorable weekend or short stay.
The attractions of Adelaide are within easy reach from Crafers. Crafers is an ideal location with an excellent local bus service or a short drive down into Adelaide. When you stay in Crafers you are at the gateway to the Adelaide Hills and to beautiful Adelaide city.
As part of your stay we include, free parking, complimentary afternoon tea on arrival, wine and gourmet homemade nibbles. Gourmet continental breakfast served daily in your room.
You also have access to a small outdoor area to enjoy that sip of wine and relax the time away.
Included in your stay:
- Daily Servicing-
- Room service will be provided daily. Fresh linen will be provided every 3 nights during your stay. Extra pillows and blankets are provided and located in the wardrobe.
- In the interest of energy conservation we ask that you place towels the that you wish to be renewed in the spa .
- Energy Conservation
- In the interest of minimising our carbon footprint, we ask that you ensure all appliances are switched off prior to leaving the premises.
- Room Facilities
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Ironing board & Iron (+distilled water to fill)
- Plasma TV
- DVD player
- CD and library available
- DVD library on request
- iPod docking station
- Radio alarm clock
- Toaster & Kettle
- Tea and Coffee making facilities
- Bar Fridge
- Crockery / Well equipped kitchen
- Hair dryer
- Country Road Bath robes x 2
- Queen size bed with quality Laura Ashley linen and pillows, wool blankets, extra pillows supplied
- Leather chairs, with Jarrah wood furniture
- Original art work
- Outdoor area
- Assorted local magazines
On arrival all guests will receive breakfast provisions for Gourmet Continental Breakfast and a large selection of quality teas and coffee.
Attractions to enjoy.
- Local Amenities
- The following are all within a 2min walking distance on the main street:
- Crafers Post Office
- Dry cleaning (Available at Crafers Post Office)
- Local Eateries (Crafers Pizza Bar, Jimmie’s Restaurant, Crafers Inn, Indi’s Indian take Away)
- Crafers Deli
- Just 15mins to Adelaide CBD
- Cleland Wildlife Park
- Mt Lofty House
- Mt Lofty Botanical gardens
- Mt Lofty Lookout
- Belair National Park
- Bridgewater Mill
- Adelaide hills wineries
- Hanhdorf German Village
Local cafes, exclusive shopping available in the local towns of Stirling, Aldgate and Hahndorf. Extensive selection of wineries, gourmet tours and craft markets every weekend.