Corktree Cottage is a bright, spacious and comfortable two Bedroom house with separate Living/Dining Room, large eat-in Kitchen and Bathroom.
Surrounded by a stunning rambling garden full of native birds and the occasional koala, it’s ideal for a romantic weekend retreat or an extended family holiday (pets welcome).
The host’s swimming pool is available by arrangement.
Many attractions of the region such as bushwalks, nature reserves, local villages and markets, shops, restaurants and wineries are only minutes away.
An added bonus is Appletree Yoga Studio right next door!
Crafers is only 20 minutes from Adelaide’s CBD, with stunning south coast beaches less than an hour’s drive.
Corktree Cottage can be booked in conjunction with adjacent Cherrytree Cottage for larger groups. It is also available for a Wedding package by those using “The Laurels” garden for their Ceremony.
Features of Corktree Cottage:
- Family and pet friendly (with bond);
- Sleeps seven – 1 x queen, 1 x double plus 2 x sofa beds;
- Fully equipped Kitchen;
- Continental breakfast provisions included in stays less than 4 nights;
- Bathroom with spa bath;
- Slow combustion fire and underfloor heating;
- Cot and highchair available;
- Washing machine;
- Verandah with barbeque and outdoor setting;
- TV, DVD, CD player with a range of movies, books and magazines;
- Tariff from $220 per night for 1 couple (2 night minimum or surcharge applies);
Additional guests: $65 per adult and $35 per child per night.
Special rates for long stays.