Unwind from your busy life in this country style cottage.
SLEEPING. There is a queen bed in the main bedroom and a large second bedroom containing a double bed at one end and a large foldout sofa at the other. Will sleep 3 couples with comfort or allow the kids to have their own space in a family situation. There are also a couple of foldout beds for those children who don't wish to share a double bed.
KITCHEN. New oven, cooktop and microwave. Plenty of pots and pans, crockery and utensils. BBQ outside and some of the essentials in the cupboards.
Take a stroll around the scenic walking trails or just sit and relax on the front verandha or by the open fire with a nice glass of wine. Throw a line in off the jetty and watch the sunset. Take a drive to the local wineries and fine produce stores and then settle in to a fine feast which you can cook up in the well appointed kitchen or outside on the BBQ. Take a drive around the southern beach towns and then escape the crowds in a quieter location and on those cold winter nights cuddle up in front of a lovely open fire. A new TV and DVD player are availble in the lounge for your entertainment as well as Some Dvds are on the shelf. Your welcome to bring the family pet who will enjoy the large fenced yard.
- Experience the relaxation as you wind down away from the hustle and bustle of some other holiday destinations, while still only a short drive away from the southern surf beaches and local wineries.
- The local boat ramp and jetty have good access for waterskiing, jetskis, sailing or a cruise into Goolwa. Take the dog for a walk on the trails around Clayton and experience views to the Coorong and Goolwa.
- The water has returned and the birdlife is amazing.
- Throw a line off the local Jetty and watch the sunset over Goolwa.
- Relax on the front veranda after the days fun and enjoy the shelter away from the seabreeze and soak up the afternoon winter sun.
- Spend the day collecting fine produce and wine from the fleurieu then cook up a storm in the well appointed kitchen.
- Snuggle up in front of the open fire. (firewood supplied)
- Sails Cafe is a short stroll away for coffee and meals.
Well mannered pets are more than welcome with plenty of room to run in the fenced yard.
- Clayton Bay is a small riverside town. It has a good shop/cafe which has a lovely outside eating area and is just down the road from the cottage. 10 minutes will take you to Milang where there is a good general store and bakery open 7 days a week, a takeaway shop open everyday but Monday and a hotel with good pub meals 7 days a week.
- Goolwa is 20-25 mins away with the Currency Creek wineries on the way.
- Langhorn Creek wine area is about 15-20 mins drive with many wineries open for fine food and wine.
- Strathalbyn is 30 mins with many cafes, bakerys and antique shops to explore.