Clare View HOUSE - Clare View Accommodation
Bed & Breakfast in Clare
The "Clare View HOUSE” (sleeps 8) is a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom Bed and Breakfast with 360 degrees of amazing views on top of a hill, close to everything you need. Spacious living area and bedrooms. The house is wheelchair and pet friendly adapted.
You will receive a reply to your request confirming pricing & availability prior to payment.
Please enter the check-in and check-out dates for your stay as well as the number of adults/children checking in. We will check the availability and confirm the total price including any applicable fees and taxes.
Clare View Accommodation; The Clare View House
Clare View HOUSE features
- 100% private house (you book the whole house, you don't share the house with other guests) on top of the hill.
- 360 degrees stunning views
- Room configuration: Spacious Master bedroom with Queen size bed and ensuite bathroom with toilet, shower and spa bath with views. The Second bedroom has 1x Queen size bed. The third bedroom has 1x Double bed and 2x single beds (which can convert into 1x King size). The second bathroom with shower and toilet is shared between bedroom 2 and 3.
- Very spacious rooms, kitchen and living room
- Wheelchair access throughout the whole house and outside areas
- Veranda all around the house with a shady carport for two cars and a spacious shady outdoor area with BBQ facilities
- Breakfast includes; cereal, milk, bread, butter, eggs from own chickens, bacon, jam, coffee, tea, sugar and orange juice.
- A bottle of local Riesling, produced by Eldredge Vineyards on Spring Gully Road.
- Reverse cycle Airconditioning (heating/cooling)
- Firewood, kindling
- All linen (beds already made)
- Shampoo, shower gel and soap
- Pets are permitted on the property and in the house ONLY after prior authorisation. Dogs need to be on a lead at all times when outside the house. A dog pillow, bowls & a snack on arrival for the dog is included.
- Fully equipped very spacious kitchen with plenty of crockery, cutlery, utensils, a big refrigerator, gas stove, microwave and oven. The kitchen partly has low leveled benches which makes it also suitable for wheelchair users.
- TV, radio, DVD/CD player
- Games, books, DVD's and magazines
- High chair, portacot, nappy change pillow available on request and free of charge
- Washing machine, powder, dry rack, pegs and clothes line ONLY available on request prior to booking (free of charge)
- Iron and iron board
- Clare B&B / Cottage Mid Week specials & Longers stays specials available
- Many great Clare Valley discount vouchers
- An additional FREE bottle of wine with our payment deal