Quietly located in the beachside suburb of Brighton this spacious and original beach house villa offers space and tranquility. A private getaway, so close to all facilitites. Within the main home there are 3 over sized bedrooms, 2 queen beds and an antique double bed. There are two bathrooms, the main bathroom with dual showers and the second a two way en suite with bath which leads out to the decked pavilion and services the deluxe studio adjacent.
The lounge has leather sofas and French doors leading into the large kitchen area that has a distinct casual beach feel.
Adjacent to the kitchen is the large decked entertaining area, complete with lounges, breakfast table and BBQ facilities. A great place to sit and relax day or evening. A beach shower is available for a rinse after a swim. The 4th separate bedroom is spacious and private with a queen sized French bed, flat screen TV and split system air conditioning/heating. The pavilion and studio overlook established tranquil gardens. The main house has polished floorboards throughout, evaporative cooling and wood combustion heating. White shutters feature throughout the beach house. Off street parking for two cars and a high fence offers privacy and security.
Perfectly positioned Sea La Vie is 60 seconds walk to the beach and 60 seconds walk to train/bus transport to the City of Adelaide some 12 Km away. A 20 minute taxi ride from the airport at approximately $25.00
Sea La Vie is pet friendly upon booking. Please be sure to advise us if you have pet guests.
- Brighton Beach, host to annual Sculpture competions, surf carnivals and Charity events
- 5 minute walk to Jetty Road with boutique shopping, cafes, restaurants and home of The Espy Hotel
- Village Cinema
- On route to Hallet Cove Conservation walk
- 10 minute walk to Seacliff Beach, Seacliff Hotel, Surf and Yacht Club
- 5 minute drive to Westfield Shopping Centre
- 15 minutes drive to Harbour Town Outlet Shopping
- 45 minutes drive South to beautiful McLaren Vale Wine region, host to over 50 wineries
- 30 minutes drive to the Historic Adelaide Hills region with country pubs and village feel.
- 10 minutes drive or 5 Km beach walk to Historic Glenelg, with restaurant Marina, hotels and shopping.
- 20 minute train ride to the City of Adelaide
Please note that "Sea La Vie" has a strict "No Party" policy. Failure to comply may result in loss bond and termination of stay.