Absolute riverfront 2 bedroom holiday shack in Bolto Reserve with gorgeous centuries old river red gum trees for shade and private jetty.
It's a short stroll to the main street of Mannum. Wander though the main street shops and stop for coffee, have a meal at the pub or re-stock supplies at the one of the supermarkets.
Eleven From The Left has two double bedrooms. The main has a double bed while the second bedroom has two bunk beds. The property sleeps 6 comfortably.
The reverse cycle air-conditioner will keep you comfortable year round. Plenty of space in the lawned front area for the compulsory game of cricket or for the kids to run around and play. Fish off your private jetty or just relax and watch the river activities from the deck. At night, relax and enjoy the lights of Mannum with your favourite drink.
Make sure your ready at 3.00pm on Saturday's. The majestic Murray Princess cruises past and she really is a sight to behold.
The perfect spot for a family weekend without a long haul drive from Adelaide.
- Sleeps 6 (double bed in the main bedroom), 2 bunks (sleeping 4 in the second bedroom)
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Full Kitchen with all crockery, pots & pans and utensils
- Dining table
- Lounge with plasma TV
- Expansive deck with seating
- Fire pit
- Large lawns
- Private Jetty
What to Bring
- Bedding (quilts or blankets and linens)
- Tea Towels
- Drinking Water
- Food & Drinks
Can I bring my dog?
Eleven From The Left is pet freindly. You may bring along 1 dog without needing to check with us first. Please be aware however the property is not fenced and neigbouring properties may also have dogs present. If your pet is antisocial or nervous, please take this into consideration. If you need to bring more than 1 pet, please enquire about it first.
- Tents and vehicles are not permitted on the lawn.
- Vistors are welcome to join you during daylight hours with a maximum of 10 people on the property at any time.
- The fire bucket can be used to light a controlled fire during when a fire ban is not in place.
How far away is town?
The main street of Mannum (Randall Street), is directly accross the river. You can reach it by Kayak or foot in about the same time (10 minutes, via the 24 free ferry).
What to bring:
Please note that bedding, linen and towels are not supplied, so you will need to bring yours along.