Holiday house in Black Point
With an absolute beachfront location at Black Point, Bob’s Shack is a 3 bedroom family holiday house with direct beach access.
This is a live booking with instant confirmation
Please enter the check-in and check-out dates for your stay as well as the number of adults/children checking in. We will check the availability and confirm the total price including any applicable fees and taxes.
With an absolute beachfront location at Black Point, Bob’s Shack is a family holiday house with direct beach access.
Comfortably sleeping up to 6 people, Bob’s Shack has 3 bedrooms – queen, queen, bunk bed. Quilts and pillows are provided, and guests will need to bring their linen (sheets, pillowcases, towels & tea-towels) with them for their stay, or linen can be hired through the Country Getaways office. The queen bedrooms have ceiling fans, with a wall fan in the bunk bedroom.
Bob’s Shack has been extensively renovated throughout with an open plan living area comprising the kitchen, lounge & dining rooms with reverse cycle split system air-conditioning and a ceiling fan.
The kitchen is fully equipped with a gas stove, dishwasher, microwave & large fridge/freezer. There is a coffee plunger and guests will need to bring their own ground coffee or purchase locally.
Offering uninterrupted seaviews of the Black Point bay, the lounge room has seating and a large television with a USB port & DVD player. There’s also a CD player, radio & board games for guests to enjoy during their stay.
Outside at Bob’s Shack, you’ll find outdoor seating on the front verandah just metres from the beach, with a hooded gas barbeque for cooking up your fresh seafood catches.
If you want to go fishing, Bob’s Shack caters for your stay with off-street parking for 1 vehicle and room for a boat, plus a fish cleaning area. The boat ramp is just as you come into the Black Point township, and guests staying at Bob’s Shack have exclusive use to the mooring buoy at the front of the property.
At Bob’s Shack your front yard is the white sandy beach stretching along the length of the sweeping bay, and the ocean is just metres away from the front verandah.
- 3 bedrooms - queen, queen, bunk bed
- Sleeps 6
- Quilts and pillows provided
- BYO sheets, pillowcases, towels and tea-towels
- optional linen hire available through Country Getaways office
- Bathroom with shower & toilet
- Reverse cycle split system air-conditioner in living area
- Ceiling fan in living area
- Queen bedrooms have ceiling fans
- Wall fan in bunk bedroom
- Open plan living area with lounge, dining & kitchen
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, coffee plunger (bring your own ground coffee), large fridge/freezer & gas stove
- Large television with USB port in lounge room
- DVD player
- Board games
- CD player
- Top load washing machine
- Hooded gas barbecue
- Outdoor seating on front verandah
- Undercover carport parking for 1 vehicle
- Room for parking a boat at the rear of sheds
- No guest access to garage
- Small tool shed adjoining house available for storage
- Fish cleaning sink
- Boat mooring buoy available
- Sorry, pets not permitted