Please carefully read the Terms and Conditions that apply between the Property Manager of Wynnum Bayside Apartments and you (“Visitor”) for the booking of your property for the purposes of short-term holiday or furnished rental accommodation.
A deposit is required to be paid to the accommodation provider by the person booking accommodation as a gesture of goodwill and a promise between the accommodation provider and the guest to ensure that both parties honour their responsibility: – the accommodation provider to reserve the accommodation and not book it out to another party, and the guest to arrive on the given date for the specified amount of time and paying the agreed tariff. Sometimes unfortunate circumstances prevent guests from honouring their booking and in most cases other enquiries have been turned away by the accommodation provider in order to hold the reservation.
For this reason the accommodation provider reserves the right to enforce the following terms:
SCHEDULE OF PAYMENT
- A deposit equal to 25% of the total accommodation booking is required to be paid within 2 days of the initial booking date to confirm the reservation.
- Full payments are required when the reservation date is within 7 days of the initial booking.
Balance of Payment
- Balance of payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. Please note that cheque payments will not be accepted on the day of arrival.
- Failure to make payment in accordance with this schedule may result in cancellation of your booking and will be subject to the Cancellation & Refund Policy. If you depart early you are obliged to make payments to fulfil your booking until we re-let the property for your booked dates.
- Payments may be made by MasterCard, Visa, online transfer, cash, cheque, or online, via www.stratapay.com.au using credit card details.
- All booking payments must be made to Pavement Trust Account.
- Credit cards are accepted and a service fee of 2.2% inc GST (MasterCard, VISA) is applicable, and appears as a separate transaction on your credit card statement.
- Credit Card details must be supplied as security, at time of the booking, for all reservations regardless whether the deposit is to be charged to that credit card.
- The property is let to you for the period stated in your booking confirmation. You agree to not sublet or assign the property or any part of it. Extensions are subject to availability and approval by the Property Manager.
RESIDENTIAL AMENITY & GOOD NEIGHBOURLY BEHAVIOUR
- The Visitor must comply with the By-Laws that apply to the property, engage in good neighbourly behaviour, preserve the residential amenity and not be a nuisance or annoyance to adjoining or neighbouring occupiers (eg. loud music). Particularly noise should be kept to a minimum between 10pm and 8am.
- The maximum number of persons that may be accommodated at the property is specified in your booking confirmation. Excess persons will be required to vacate the property or a pro-rata charge may apply if appropriate bedding is available at the property at the Property Manager’s discretion.
- All properties have a strict no party and no functions policy.
- The Visitor must leave the property in a clean and tidy condition, and adhere to recycling/garbage removal programs else a Cleaning Fee will apply.
SECURITY DEPOSIT AND PROPERTY DAMAGE
- Credit Card details is required as a Bond/Security Deposit by the Property Manager.
- The Visitor may not remove any of the furniture or effects from the property and will be liable for any furniture or effects damaged or missing from the property. Furniture must be returned to its original position.
- The Property Manager has the authority to deduct monies, up to $500, from the credit card to remedy any damage, excess cleaning, missing items, excess utilities caused by the Visitor.
- You agree to indemnify the Property Manager and Property Provider from any claim of loss of personal effects or financial damage direct or indirect whatsoever incurred by the you in booking the property.
- The Property Manager will endeavour to describe the property and its position to the best of their ability and in good faith. No liability or damages will be accepted by the Property Manager for mis-description.
- The Visitor must not smoke within the property else a de-odorising fee will apply.
- The Visitor must, every time they depart the property, securely lock doors and windows, and switch off lighting, air-conditioners, appliances and water to conserve resources and avoid damage.
- The Visitor shall immediately report to the Property Manager any repairs required or damage.
- The Visitor shall not bring animals or pets on to the premises except as provided in the Guide Dogs Act 1972.
RIGHT TO INSPECT THE PROPERTY AND RE-ENTER THE PROPERTY
- The Property Manager has the right to inspect the property during the booking period subject to reasonable prior notice being given unless the Property Manager has reasonable grounds to believe that the property is being damaged or at risk or if the Visitor breaches any term of this agreement.
ARRIVAL, DEPARTURE & KEYS
- Visitors may collect the keys after 2pm on the Arrival Date from the Property Manager, unless otherwise agreed in writing prior to arrival. Visitors must reconfirm the check-in and key collection time 48 hours to arrival. Photo ID & credit card details are required when collecting keys.
- The property must be vacated by the Visitor and keys returned to the Property Manager by 10:00 am on the Departure Date. Failure to depart will authorise the Property Manager to levy additional charges for rental and costs incurred.
- Visitors are responsible for keys (including access devices) and loss of keys and key/lock replacement costs will be passed on to the Visitor.
CANCELLATION BY THE PROPERTY MANAGER
- In the unlikely instance that a property is withdrawn, the Property Manager will refund a full refund at that time for the Booking.
Right of refusal and application of other Special Conditions
- The Property Manager may refuse at its discretion to accept any Visitor. Furthermore the Property Managers may require that other Special Conditions be agreed to on arrival of the Visitor.
Privacy and General Law
- The Property Manager will not share your personal information with any third party, unless it is required to complete your booking, provide services to you, or settle your account.
- You acknowledge that the Property Manager of Wynnum Bayside Apartments carries on business within Queensland and this Agreement shall be governed by the law of Queensland.