Maleny's Most Secluded Cottages, set in perfect harmony with nature.
Tucked away in a lush valley outside Maleny you’ll find one of the Sunshine Coast Hinterland’s most secluded cottage retreats - a relaxed luxury escape for couples and small groups.
Whispering Valley is a place to breathe real fresh air, wonder at the stars and wake to the sounds of nature with someone special. It is a place to call your own, so come and explore our secret hideaway. We think you'll find it the perfect antidote to the daily grind with the chance for your very own Tree Change.
Whispering Valley Cottages Maleny is a totally secluded fifty acre retreat surrounded by state forest where luxury cottages nestle carefully into the environment. Each is discretely positioned for maximum privacy with lovely views across a hidden valley to the forest beyond.
We also have two bedroom cottages with one or two bathrooms and a four bedroom farmhouse located on separate acreage for small groups looking for a country escape.
- For Sat Nav punch in Schultz Rd (Witta) then follow it to our street Rosegum Lane
- From Brisbane take Bruce Highway north to Sunshine Coast
- Take Beerburrum exit from Bruce onto Steve Irwin Way.
- LEFT at Landsborough and straight through town to Maleny
- From the north take Bruce Hwy until the Landsborough turnoff
- When you reach Maleny - (We are 13.5 m from town).
- At Police station (middle of town on left) reset trip meter to 0.0km
- Drive out of town towards Kenilworth.
- Turn right into Curramore Rd just after the large red "Steep Descent" sign at 8.9km.
- Take 4th right into Schultz Rd at. 11.1 km.
- Right turn at T-junction into Rosegum Lane at. 13.5km.
- 350m down on the left look for the Whispering Valley Cottage Retreat' sign on a small stone wall at our gate.