Our stylishly decorated fully airconditioned one, two and three bedroom self-contained beach front holiday apartments feature spacious open plan living areas, with floor to ceiling glass and huge private balconies overlooking stunning beach vistas, and collecting the cool breezes off the Coral Sea.
Coral Sands provides the exceptional quality and style that you would expect from holiday apartments of this calibre.
All units boast fully equipped kitchens featuring microwave, dishwasher, full size fridge, oven and stove, two ensuite bathrooms, phone security system, STD/ISD direct dial phone, and balconies overlooking the lagoon size pool, two acres of tropical gardens and the palm fringed beachfront.
- Selection of 1, 2, 3 Bedroom Apartments
- Fully self-contained kitchen with oven, cook top, micro wave, dishwasher, full size fridge
- 2 Bathrooms – one with shower over bath and one with shower only. Ensuite bathroom with hairdryer.
- 2 toilets
- Laundry with washing machine, dryer, iron & ironing board, clothes airer
- Lounge room with sofa, lounge chairs, flat screen TV with cable , IPod CD/DVD Player
- Dining room with full size table and chairs
- Large Balcony with outdoor furniture
- In Room Safe
- Fully Air-conditioned with ceiling fans
- Direct dial telephone with STD/ISD access
- Intercom Security
Guest Facilities and Services
- Large Lagoon Pool
- 2 Barbecue areas
- Licensed Restaurant on site
- On Site Management
- Tour Desk
- Transfers can be arranged from Airport
- Reception open daily 7am to 7pm.
- Key safe available for after hour check-ins
- Austar cable TV
- Regular public bus service opposite resort
- Car rental by arrangement
- Undercover secured parking
- Pool lounges
- 2 outdoor gas barbecues
- Starter pack – tea, coffee, sugar and milk
- Beautiful views from every apartment
- Intercom Security
- Complementary use of local fitness centre
Now with FREE WIFI Conditions do apply as follows:- “500 megabytes per day for two devices only which cannot be changed once a guest has logged onto their two devices.”