This Beaudesert accommodation is nestled in the foothills of Tamborine Mountain in the Gold Coast Hinterland Region. Set on 110 acres of peaceful country farmland Bearded Dragon Country Lodge in Beaudesert is the ideal escape from today's busy lifestyle.
18 Luxurious Rooms with:
- En-suite spa (most rooms).
- Queen sized beds.
- Air conditioning, heating, phone, hairdryer, fridge and T.V.
- Tea & coffee with homemade biscuits.
- Deluxe bridal suite with four poster bed.
- Fully licensed restaurant and bar.
- Nonsmoking rooms available.
- Full wheelchair access and two rooms with facilities for the disabled.
- Conference facilities, equipment and fax.
- Weddings and special events.
If you would like to indulge in a little activity during your break, then might we suggest spending some quality time at the Bearded Dragon enjoying a feast for the senses with live cane toad racing and entertainment every weekend. Good times are guaranteed.
Discover the Wineries, Tours and Waterfalls, Rainforests and Bush walking trails. Visit the Country Markets, follow the antique trail or take a short drive to Tamborine Mountain. Attractions include art and craft galleries, cafes and unique shopping. You can also take in a spot of fishing, golf or try Horse riding or Hangliding.