Q1 Resort Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast
Self-contained apartment in Surfers Paradise
Q1 Resort Surfers Paradise, Featuring 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms and Study converted into the 3rd sleep area Sleep max 6 to 8 people.
You will receive a reply to your request confirming pricing & availability prior to payment.
Please enter the check-in and check-out dates for your stay as well as the number of adults/children checking in. We will check the availability and confirm the total price including any applicable fees and taxes.
Q1 Resort: Is the one of the world's tallest residential building with its stunning glass encased structure, Q1 is the most striking urban designed building ever to appear on the Gold Coast skyline. Q1 is located next t main beach providing panoramic views from the surf to the hinterland and city.
- 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms & Study converted into the 3rd sleep area Sleep max 6 to 8 people
- Bed inclusions:
- Master Bedroom with one queen bed
- Second bedroom with 2 single beds
- Study with 2 single beds
- Roller way & bed and porta cot are also available on request
- Inclusive in unit is:
- Fully self-contained kitchen
- En-suite bathroom
- Linen and bath towels provided
- Private glass enclosed balconies
- Air-conditioning and heating
- Colour television
- Cable TV
- Full laundry facilities Iron & ironing board in apartment
- Pay TV Included
- Personal key pick up
- Baby bedding available
- Onsite parking
- Access to the whole resort
Q1 Resort includes luxurious modern and spacious one, two and three bedroom apartments, with unique glass balconies, fantastic resort facilities and all this in a Surfers Paradise beachside location 5 Star Facilities:
- Two lagoon swimming pools
- Indoor heated swimming pool lap pool
- Gymnasium Fitness room, Steam room his & hers
- Game room,Theatre, On-site cafe, Day spa, Sauna & steam rooms, Fitness room, In-house theater, BBQ facilities
- Experience one of the world's fastest elevators to the top of one of the world's tallest residential buildings. It takes only 42.7 seconds to reach the Observation Deck on level 77 and 78 of the iconic Q1 Gold Coast.
- The Observation Deck offers a 360-degree view overlooking the Pacific Ocean and the Gold Coast Hinterland. On a clear day, you can see Brisbane to the North and Byron Bay to the South. The Q1 building is 322.5 meters high.
- On level 77 there is a licensed cafe offering coffee, cakes, and beverages, also featuring a sky-high Photoshop where you can use your imagination and create your own style photo from a backdrop of a green screen.
- Level 78 features a skylight room which is a theatrette that screens a presentation on the history of the Gold Coast. The Q1 Observation Deck is available for Weddings, Conferences, and Functions all year round.
- An entry fee does apply.
Q1 Day Spa: Treat yourself to an ultimate spa experience at the Q1 Day Spa. The award winning operators of Q1 Day Spa are Exclusive Spa's Australia. Q1 Day Spa offers packages, treatments, products and gift vouchers.
The spa is located on the ground floor of the Q1 overlooking the lagoon style swimming pools nestled in lush gardens.
The Q1 Day Spa facilities include:
- Hypnotic Pulsing Vichy Shower
- Dual Hydrostorm
- Spa Baths
- Hot Rocks
- Chilled Rocks
- Jet Spa 'Pod'
- Some of the treatments include:
- Foot Treatments
- Hand Spa's
- Swedish Massage
- Prenatal Massage
- Sea Salt Body Buff
- Mud Wraps
The following retailers can be found at Q1 Gold Coast:
- Absynthe restaurant
- Q1 Gift Shop
- Michael James Brown Photography Gallery
- The Peacock Gallery
- Cold Rock ice creamery
- Convenience store
- Flight simulator experience
- Crema Espresso cafe
- Geoff Simpson Hairdressing
- Getting to Q1:
- Coolangatta Airport - 19km
- Beach - 150m
- Cavil Avenue - 800m
- Shopping - 800m
- Restaurants - 800m
- Public transport - 100m