Understated luxury! Featured as one of Australia’s Best Holiday Houses by VOGUE ENTERTAINING and TRAVEL
HOLIDAYING AT THE BALINESE…
Experience a special vacation at Balinese Beach House, a multimillion$ address at #22 McAnally Drive, North Sunshine Beach, Noosa in the exclusive cul-de-sac entry to the Noosa National Park.
EXQUISITELY FURNISHED with Asian antiques and handmade rugs the Balinese is all about RELAXED BEACH LIVING that is superbly comfortable.
Enjoy the BEAUTIFUL LIVING PAVILION with its wraparound french doors that open on to spacious roofed decks just perfect for alfresco dining and soaking in those OCEAN VIEWS!
Sleep in LUXURY ENSEMBLES with beautiful linen in spacious rooms with whisper quiet REVERSE CYCLE AIRCONDITIONING. Our focus is guest comfort and enjoyment for a very special holiday experience.
Swim in the very PRIVATE SOLAR-HEATED POOL set in TROPICAL GARDENS and laze on the gazebo daybed or one of the padded pool lounges and drift off to the sound of the waves breaking on the beach.
Enjoy great ALFRESCO MEALS on the spacious deck overlooking the ocean with VIEWS FOREVER and win accolades for your cooking with the WEBER FAMILY BBQ.
Walk a few minutes to the stunning wide SURFING BEACH at North Sunshine. Further along the beach lifeguards patrol the FLAGGED SWIMMING AREA in front of the Sunshine Beach SURF CLUB.
Just meters from the front gate is the spectacular coastal NOOSA NATIONAL PARK entry with its walking tracks to SECLUDED BEACHES and Hastings Street.
The Balinese is SO CLOSE TO EVERYTHING NOOSA, yet so very private in lush tropical gardens behind high brush fencing.
Step through intricately carved golden Balinese Doors into the relaxed holiday atmosphere of Balinese Beach House to experience what one guest wrote:
“Exquisite house, so quiet, harmonious, peaceful and serene”.
Our attention to detail sets our houses apart. Our guests come back again and again …
WHAT MAKES OUR BEDROOMS SO SPECIAL…
• Sleeping on luxury ensembles, large comfortable pillows
• Beautiful bedlinen, freshly laundered protectors
• The comfort of whisper quiet reverse cycle air-con
• Relaxing in bed watching your own personal flatscreen tv
• Each bedroom opens on to a large comfortable deck
• Waking to the sound of the waves breaking on the beach
THE SLEEPING CONFIGURATION…
• 3 spacious air-conditioned bedrooms
• King Bed x 1
• Double Bed x 2 in one spacious bedroom
• King Singles x 2 that can be zipped into King Bed
• Balinese Daybeds x 2 for extra guests
• 2.5 Bathrooms with new hot/cold outdoor shower area in the shade of the bamboo
Bathroom news for our returning guests…
Beautiful new ensuite, family bathroom and powder room. And a new outdoor Balinese-style shower area in the shade of the bamboo and adjacent to the powder room!
• Spacious LIVING PAVILION with decks
• WEBER FAMILY BBQ and alfresco dining
• Balinese DAYBEDS and Indian chapoys
• PRIVATE Solar heated POOL, gazebo, padded pool lounges
• Intimate ALFRESCO AREA overlooking pool
• Ceiling fans & ELECTRIC OIL HEATERS in Living Pavilion
• French doors opening to COVERED DECKS on both levels
• Dishwasher, Microwave, ICE and WATER FRIDGE
• Beverage chiller
• Expresso COFFEE MACHINE
• Generous kitchen fitout for those who love to cook
• FREE Big Pond WiFi, local call TELEPHONE, DVD Blu Ray
• Cable TV with FOXTEL SPORTS, Wireless Ipod Dock
• Front load washer, Dryer, Iron, Ironing Board
• So SPACIOUS with so many niches to escape to
• Not toddlerproof for those more adventurous little ones
• Floorplan provided
• PROFESSIONALLY CLEANED to 5***** standard
Just bring your beach towels and laptop and wake to the sound of waves breaking on the beach…
And so close to everything Noosa…
• Watch whales migrating, dolphins, surf boarders from the decks
• Walk to wide sandy swimming & surfing beach
• Restaurants and eateries 2 min drive or a walk along beach
• Boutique Hastings Street 5 min drive
• Noosa Springs Golf Course 5 min drive
• Sailing, Boat Hire, River sports a 7 min drive
• Eumundi Markets a 20 minutes drive
• Airport a 25 min coastal drive
• Fraser Island door to door tour
• Australia Zoo home of the Crocodile Hunter
• And so much more…
NO FUNCTIONS or WEDDINGS or end of year School Celebrations – just great holidays!
And a bottled of chilled sparkling Australian wine to welcome you…
If the dates you would like are not available please check our new and totally indulgent BEACH HOUSE NOOSA featured as one of Australia’s beautiful beach houses in AUSTRALIAN TRAVELER December – January 2012.