Booking means the period for which you have paid.
Property means the home, garden and all its fixtures, fittings and equipment.Management means the owners and managers of the Property.Guests means the persons who stay overnight in the Property during the Booking.
2. ACCEPTANCE & RESPONSIBILITY
– Payment of the deposit constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. BOOKINGS AND PAYMENT
– To confirm a Booking, a holding deposit of 20% of the total accommodation cost is required. Bookings are not confirmed unless and until Management receives this deposit.
– The balance of your accommodation cost is to be paid 28 days before your arrival date, in Australian dollars net of any bank or other charges. Failure to pay by this due date will result in booking being cancelled and made available for re-sale and or to a waiting list.
– Payment is by direct bank deposit to account provided. Visa or Mastercard payments may be made using Paypal if required but please note there is a 1.8% surcharge on Australian cards and 3.0% surcharge on International cards.
4. CHECK-IN/ OUT
– Check-in time is not before 2pm on the arrival date and check-out time is not later than 10am on departure date.
– Details re property address, check-in etc. will be forwarded once balance of payment has been made in full.
-If booking is cancelled within 28 days of arrival we will refund your deposit less a $200 booking fee. Bookings cancelled within 28 days will not be refunded.
6. SECURITY DEPOSIT
– Management requires a security deposit of $500 paid at the time of payment of balance (28 days prior). This security deposit will be refunded in full within 7 days of checkout if the Property is left clean and tidy with no damage.
– If the Property becomes unavailable for your occupancy due to unforeseen circumstances (e.g. fire, storm, damage, etc.) then Management will inform you immediately and endeavour to obtain suitable alternative accommodation for your occupancy; failing which any moneys paid will be refunded in full.
8. PARTIES & FUNCTIONS
– The Property is to be used for holiday accommodation only. Weddings, functions and parties of any type are strictly prohibited as per Noosa Shire Council Planning Scheme requirements for holiday rentals.
9. CLEANING, LINEN AND TOWELS
– The departure clean is included in the tariff.
– The Property is professionally cleaned for Guest arrival by our contractors.
– Fresh linen and bath towels are provided. Beach towels are available on request.
– Pets are not permitted at the Property.
11. YOUR OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES
– The number of Guests must not exceed the number of beds provided for or the number agreed at the time of booking under any circumstances.
– You are responsible for damage, breakages, theft and loss at the Property and any part of it during your stay. You must notify us of this immediately. Management may recover from you repair or replacement costs, at Management’s discretion, including by applying part or all of the security deposit towards the repair or replacement costs.
– Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in eviction without refund, and extra charges may be made for security and other expenses.
– Before check-out, all food must be removed from fridges, all rubbish put in the appropriate council rubbish bins provided. The Property must be left in a clean and tidy condition. All furniture, furnishings and other items must be left in the position they were in when you arrived. Heavy furniture should not be moved as it could cause damage to floors and walls.
– The Property should be vacated on time and secured. All windows and doors are to be locked, and air conditioners, fans and lights switched off.
– Smoking is not permitted in the Property.
– We recommend Guests purchase appropriate travel insurance since Management are not responsible for any injuries, illness or accidents that may occur whilst staying at the Property, and insurance for loss of deposit, cancellation charges or any other costs you may incur as result of you being unable to holiday in the Property.