Hotel in Southport
Located in the heart of the Gold Coast CBD, Woodroffe Hotel features a stylish array of accommodation, contemporary facilities and personalised service. Just minutes from the light rail, shopping centres, China Town, cafes and restaurants
This is a live booking with instant confirmation
Please enter the check-in and check-out dates for your stay as well as the number of adults/children checking in. We will check the availability and confirm the total price including any applicable fees and taxes.
Located in the heart of the Gold Coast CBD, Woodroffe Hotel features a stylish array of accommodation, contemporary facilities and personalised service. Just minutes from the light rail, shopping centres, China Town, the Broadwater Parklands, cafes and restaurants, the Woodroffe is the perfect place for business or leisure.
Woodroffe Hotel is one of the Gold Coast's newest, purpose-built hotels.
- 103 contemporary rooms with views and natural light
- 3 minute walk to Southport light rail station
- Short distance to China Town, restaurants, cafes, Broadwater Parklands and major business nodes
- Cafe located on first floor
- Boutique conference facilities for up to 30 guests
- Free WiFi and high speed internet in rooms and lobby
Guest Services and Facilities:
- Reception Desk
- 24-Hour Security
- Business lounge/Conference room
- TV & On-demand movies
- Free WiFi an High Speed Internet
- Car Parking (bookings essential)
- Dry cleaning services
- PWD complaint facilities and rooms
Perfect for business travellers - Nestled in the heart of Southport's 'health and business hub' with day surgeries, specialist rooms and corporate offices, the hotel is also close to the Gold Coast Health and Knowledge Precinct that features major public and private hospitals, Griffith University, research institutions and the Commonwealth Games Athletes' Village.
Convenient for leisure travellers - It is also within walking distance of the Gold Coast Aquatic Centre and the Broadwater Parklands, and easy reach of the Gold Coast's beaches, Sea World, Marina Mirage, Southport Yacht Club, Surfers Paradise, Ferry Road Market, shops, cafes, cinemas and restaurants.