1. No rubbish, Refuse butts nor any other items may be thrown or dropped from any balcony, door or window. When detected the Police will be called. Shouting from doors, balconies or windows not permitted.
2. No clothing, bedding nor any other article shall be hung or draped from balconies, doors, windows or on the outside of the building.
3. All rubbish shall be wrapped, tied and placed in the gargage bin at the rear of the complex. Bottles/boxes/glass/paper and other recyclables are to be placed in the recycle bins in the rubbish area. All rubbish my=ust be removed from units daily.
4. No excess noise from radios, TVs, doors slamming, voices etc to be made at any time within the unit or grounds and in particular on balconies when returning home late. After 10pm no noise to be audible outside the unit and if necessary doors & windows should be clased to ensure this.
5. All doors and windows shall be left securely fastened when the premises are left unattended and the management reserves the right to enter and fasten the same if necessary.
6. Only registered guests are permitted access between the hours of 8 pm and 8 am, outside these hours only 2 visitors per unit at any one time. Proof of identity to be made available at any time on request.
7. The swimming pool and spa etc shall be used only between the hours of 8:30 am and 9 pm. Alcohol not permitted in these areas or any foyers. No parties whatsoever permitted in any unit.
8. The barbecue area may only be used between the hours of 830 am and 9 pm and this is to be left clean and tidy.