Riverbend Lodge - Cabin
Cabins in Rosemount
The Studio Cabin (sleeps a couple and child or 2 single adults) has 1x queen size bed & 1x single bed in one open plan room. The Cabin is one self-contained room with kitchenette & en-suite.
You will receive a reply to your request confirming pricing & availability prior to payment.
Please enter the check-in and check-out dates for your stay as well as the number of adults/children checking in. We will check the availability and confirm the total price including any applicable fees and taxes.
2 night stays accepted…however, the longer you stay, the cheaper the rate!
This property is all about the location – semi-rural yet only a couple of minutes to shops and 10 minutes to beaches; 4 acres of manicured paddocks for off-leash walks with your dog; fishing; kayaking; jetski and tinny access from the front lawn.
- Complimentary bottle of wine to welcome you!
- Complimentary chocolates to sweeten your stay!
- Complimentary tea, coffee & essentials starter pack for your arrival!
- Reverse cycle Air-conditioning and fans for cooling & heating.
- Private fenced yard for your dog (1200mm fence height).
- Carport Parking
- Linen packs & Bedding is supplied, including 1x bath towel per reserved guest.
- Friendly SMALL – MEDIUM DOGS welcome. Larger dogs upon application.
The Studio Cabin (sleeps a couple and child or 2 single adults) has 1x queen size bed & 1x single bed in one open plan room. The Cabin is one self-contained room with kitchenette & en-suite. (no separate bedroom)
Both the cottage & cabin are north facing, with river-view, covered verandas. Located alongside each other & separated by a walk-way.
The cottage and cabin, have their own fenced yards for a small – medium, friendly dog with gates leading to the shared paddock.
There is one covered parking for the cabin guests & one covered parking for the cottage guests. (extra off-street parking available)
Riverbend Lodge Guests have almost exclusive use of the paddock, river areas, bonfire pit & riverfront gas bbq, which are shared facilities available for Cottage & Cabin guests and owner resident’s use. Remember BYO firewood & firelighters (and marshmallows for toasting on your fire!) Guest visitors who are not included in a reservation, are not permitted on site at Riverbend Lodge. – The Coast offers many beautiful riverfront public parks close by, for guests who want to gather with local friends.
Country Style, Farm-Feel, Pet Friendly Riverfront Accommodation –
– only 10 minutes from the beach!
- Linen packs & Blankets and pillows are provided, plus 1x bath-towel per reserved guest.
- 1 dog allowed on application. Extra dog at $5 per day.
- REFUNDABLE Gate Remote Key & Damages Security Deposit $150 – payable upon reservation / refunded within 48hours after departure