Jungara Cairns Bed & Breakfast
Bed & Breakfast in Redlynch
Jungara is a unique and charming colonial style Bed and Breakfast in Redlynch/Cairns. Our private guest house adjacent to the main house offers the comfort of 3 beautifully appointed, spacious, tropical and affordable rooms.
You will receive a reply to your request confirming pricing & availability prior to payment.
Please enter the check-in and check-out dates for your stay as well as the number of adults/children checking in. We will check the availability and confirm the total price including any applicable fees and taxes.
Jungara is a unique and charming colonial style Bed and Breakfast in Redlynch/Cairns. Our private guest house adjacent to the main house offers the comfort of 3 beautifully appointed, spacious, tropical and affordable rooms with access to a fully self contained gourmet style guest kitchen and laundry.
Wake up to the sounds of birds, enjoy your tropical breakfast or BBQ on the veranda and relax by the inviting pool set in lush tropical gardens.
- Superior queen size bed with quality linen
- Beach / pool towels supplied
- TV / DVD
- Air Conditioned
- Ceiling fans
- Internet Access
- Complimentary tea / coffee & fridge
- Lounge, coffee table and desk
- Hair dryer, clock radio, reading lights
- Extra large cupboard space
- Polished timber floors and personal veranda setting
- Private ensuite and separate toilet
- Access to fully self contained gourmet style guest kitchen and laundry
- Lush tropical garden setting
- Colonial style guest house separate from main building
- Resort style pool with spa jets
- Guest only private gourmet kitchen
- Webber BBQ
- Comfortable veranda setting
- Use of laundry
- Undercover car parking
- Storage Facilities
- Tour Bookings and advice
- 12 km from Cairns CBD & Northern Beaches
- Close to Bus Stop, Shops & Restaurants
- Airport pick-up and Hire Cars can be arranged
Things to do...
- Beautiful golden beaches
- Kuranda Scenic Railway
- Explore the Rainforest via the 'Skyrail' cable way
- Great Barrier Reef Cruises
- Snorkling and Diving trips
- Car Hire can be arranged
- River and Great Barrier Reef fishing
- Bungy Jumping
- Hot Air Ballooning
- White Water Rafting
- Dining in the many restaurants
- Food Tours
- Horse Riding
- Great golf courses
- The World Heritage Rainforest
- Hiking and bush walking
- Visiting the nearby award winning Aboriginal Cultural Center 'Tjapukai'
- Choose from the many day trips offered by local companies.
Hosts Kim and Marilyn will provide you with all the invaluable insider tips of true locals and can assist with tour bookings for your tropical adventures from Diving and Snorkeling at the Great Barrier Reef to exploring the Daintree Rainforest, the Tablelands and around Cairns. Airport pickup and Hire Cars can also be arranged.