Villa 39 Niramaya is surrounded by lush tropical gardens, A four bedroom, four bathroom open plan with 12m wet edge swimming pool complete with poolside daybed/cabana, private courtyards off two bedrooms. The bedrooms can be configured to suit your needs.
BBQ/ Teppanyaki areas, Gourmet kitchen and open plan living and dining areas, absolute privacy once you enter the villa, Double garage, full laundry facilities, Bose entertainment system throughout. Selection of books and DVDs provided. All linen and beach towels included.
The villa is designed to capture and enjoy all the tropical breezes.
We offer a meet and greet service upon your arrival with a welcome pack.
Located in a beautiful Resort in close proximity to Four Mile Beach, a short drive from the heart of Port Douglas and its many award winning restaurants and shopping. On site restaurant at Resort. Local bus companies provide regular shuttle services to and from town.
The location enables you to enjoy your holiday in total seclusion if you desire or to enjoy the many reef, rainforest and other tours available in the area.
- Port Douglas is located less then an hour's drive from Cairns Airport and with an hour's drive of the magnificent Daintree Rainforest.
- Port Douglas enjoys a laid back lifestyle whilst maintaining an air of sophistication.
- Central Facilities in the nightly rate includes
- Access to resort facilities including tennis court, a beautiful 30 metre pool
- deck chairs and a large cabana to relax and enjoy the beautiful surrounding of tropical gardens
- Or indulge in a spa to completely relax .
- Its the ideal destination to relax unwind & reconnect with nature alone ,or with loved ones
- Hire Bikes to ride into town or down to the beach for a picnic.
PLEASE NOTE WE ARE UNDER PRIVATE MANAGEMENT AND WORK TO A HIGH STANDARD TO MAINTAIN OUR PROPERTY
WE ALSO HAVE OUR OWN DIRECT TELSTRA INTERNET CONNECTION.
- Great Barrier Reef
- Mossman Gorge swimming holes & walks
- Wild life Habitat our local Zoo
- Sunset cruise
- Go Jungle surfing
- See Cape Tribulation Rainforest
- Enjoy a Helicopter Flight
- Jump on the Baily Hooley Train
- Parasailing over Beautiful Four Mile Beach
- Hartley's Creek Crocodile Park
- Have a amazing dining Experience with Flames of the Forest
- The Popular Port Douglas Sunday Markets
There is just so much to see and do you are spoiled for choice