This can be your sanctuary if you would love… sunshine, space and vistas…within the stunning Thornton West gated estate, you are surrounded by lush tropical gardens, this villa exudes a stylish, inviting ambiance that ‘says let the holiday begin’!
What is so good about this place?
Space for everyone with the ground level designed for entertaining, also a sunny pool side area with decking and a shady cabana to escape the sun. An excellent property for family accommodation in Port Douglas.
Who would love to stay here?
- Four couples
- Families with teenagers, Grandparents or nanny who need their “own space”
- Large Families and those with babies or small children.
- 4 spacious King bedrooms each with own ensuite & plasma TV
- Separate bedroom pavilion on ground floor
- FREE Wireless Internet & Foxtel
- Heated Pool to 28 degrees - $25 per night
- Large Pool side cabana with sun lounges
- Cocktail chair setting in courtyard
- Stunning gourmet kitchen begging to be used!
- Indoor dining seating 8
- Outdoor dining seating 8 with Gas BBQ
- Spacious living area opening onto court yards & gardens
- Air conditioned throughout with ceiling fans
- Upstairs balcony overlooking pool, gardens and stunning hinterland and golf course views
- Full laundry
- Garage with remote door and internal access in a premium gated estate
- Tropical rainforest gardens
- Walk to Four Mile Beach or nearby resort restaurants
- Few minutes drive to main street / or easy bike ride along flat path
- Portacot / stairgate / highchair if required and Books & DVD library to enjoy
- Consider our *Sanctuary Villa Packages for ultimate inhouse indulgences and health experiences
- Linen, bath and pool towels are provided
- Stays over 10 nights receive a mid-stay linen change
July and September School holiday periods attract a rate of $550 per night.
A 5 night minimum stay applies to Thornton Palms - Port Douglas
What others have said: Some comments from our Guest Book.
“Thankyou for having us in your lovely villa, suited our two families with 6 kids perfectly. The kids enjoyed the TV’s in every room. The parents enjoyed the creature comforts on hand, pool, spa, comfy beds. It is well designed and super comfortable, wouldn’t stay anywhere else.” Ball & Woods Families, Sydney
“We had 6 adults and 4 children staying and we loved every minute of it! We have stayed in PD before but it was our parents first time and they loved having their own space, we will be back again next year.” Davies, Mackay
“Fabulous place. The Kids loved the pool and we loved the lounges!...” Sarah & Tony, Manchester UK
"Thank you for making our 10th Wedding Anniversary just as special as our wedding. Our own little resort helping us enjoy the memories. A great family place to stay with everything possible thought of. Thanks again, we will definitely be back." Steve, Esta, Katherine, Leon, Jade, James Daniela - Melbourne Nov 2015
"Thank you for an absolutely fantastic holiday. The house was excellently appointed and the pool was relaxing and luxurious. We will be definitely be coming back."
Chaim, Chaya & Family Melbourne Jan 2016