STUNNING VIEWS facing north over the Coral Sea, Snapper Island and Rainforest covered mountains are captured from this centrally located, refurbished villa!.
What is so good about this place?
The locals say this Villa has the best view of any accommodation in Port Douglas. The balcony is seen to be believed, photos do not do it justice. Beautifully renovated and so spacious and close to town – you will never want to leave!
Who would love to stay here?
- One or two couples
- Girlfriends – organise a “loooong weekend” escape!
- Balcony & all bedrooms view the Coral Sea, Snapper Point & the Daintree Rainforest.
- Walk to Macrossan St for shopping and restaurants.
- Car Parking Space
- Master king bed (facing the Daintree for a sensational wake up view)
- Second bed: king / or king singles
- Huge balcony, with bbq, dining, lounge and day bed.
- WI FI free
- Full Kitchen with coffee machine
- Flat screen TV’s, ipod dock,dvd, foxtel in gorgeous lounge.
- All doors and windows are fitted with insect screens
- Linen, towels and beach towels
- Shared Pool
- Spacious & luxurious bathrooms with "Milk" toiletries
- Library of DVD’s, books and games.
- Consider our *Sanctuary Villa Packages for ultimate inhouse indulgences and health experiences
- Linen, bath and pool towels are provided
- Stays over 10 nights receive a mid-stay linen change
Please note that a 5 night minimum stay applies to Island Point Villa 4 - Port Douglas
What others have said
“What a great place! The apartment has everything and the view is to die for. This place you are happy to come back to and just sit. Until next time…” Pete & Teresa, UK
“An amazing apartment with spectacular views. Thank you for the high standards and detail you have put into the apartment!” Lisa & Ryan, UK
“Beautiful, we had an amazing time….also perfect restaurants, shopping and access to the Great Barrier Reef.” Jo-Ellen & Larry, California USA
“We’re inlove! Port Douglas is a wonderful little town and so quaint. Your condo is amazing in every way….beautifully remodelled and the best view in Port Douglas. If we ever make in ‘Down Under’ again, well definitely stay here! Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful home.” Les & Amelia, USA
“We are very impressed with the thought gone into all the fittings and furnishings. The unit is so well equipped, you have been very generous in providing all the little extras. We have stayed in a number of places in PD over the years and this surpasses all of them.” Jeff & Heather, Melbourne
“A stylish pad, the balcony is stunning and we spent many happy hours on it. Port Douglas is a great location, relaxed yet vibrant.” David, Kent UK
We ahve been to Port Douglas a few times but this location apartment & view is the best we have ever had. We loved it and enjoyed every minute. Thank you to the owners of this unit, Sharon & Grant for making this one of our best holidays. :-) Mal & Denise Brisbane Oct 2015
"This is a Great location to get away from reality of home & kids. We did get out and see some sites of Port Douglas but we also spent a lot of time on the balcony, enjoying the view, listening to the birds, while drinking plenty of bubbles. We may have even gone skinny dipping in the pool." Thanks Mr & Mrs Smith Adelaide Dec 2015