What is so good about this place?
This ‘old Queenslander’ designed home was completely renovated and rebuilt in 2015 and promises an unforgettable holiday for you all. Disguised as a ‘humble’ weatherboard beach home, it invites you in with connecting pavilion walkways, large sliding doors, louver windows and high ceilings to embrace the tropical lifestyle. Each bedroom is designed with luxurious comfort and views in mind. For those of you with young children the pool is very visible from all entertaining and lounging areas. This is Luxury Port Douglas Accommodation for those who appreciate beautiful living spaces and privacy.
Who would love to stay here?
- Families and dual families
- Those that want to be close to the beach and expect a beach style home with loads of glamour and luxe touches
- Family celebrations
- Sleeps 8 plus 2 guests.
- The Main Bedroom Pavilion sleeps up to 8 guests:
- Master - King bed with en-suite bathroom, TV
- Bedroom 2 - Queen bed with en-suite bathroom including bath, TV
- Bedroom 3 - Queen bed, TV
- Bedroom 4 - 4 x King Single bunk beds
- Family Bathroom
- The Master Suite Pavilion sleeps a further 2 guests with:
- King Bedroom Suite, En-suite , Walk in robe, Flat screen TV.
- Large open plan Living and Dining Pavilion, which opens on to outdoor entertaining area / views
- Gourmet kitchen, breakfast bar and elegant dining area
- Relax outdoors on the Sunlovers deck poolside or maybe in the shade on the lawn, amongst the beautiful tropical plants at the rear of the house.
- TV, DVD, Bluetooth Stereo, Foxtel Sport & Free WIFI
- Library of books, dvd’s and pool toys to enjoy, even beach bags for your use!
- Large stunning pool with optional pool heating to 28 degrees @ $35 per night
- Fantastic covered outdoor bbq & bar area for your pleasure
- Built in reading nook / champagne nook
- Full laundry
- Air Conditioned bedrooms and Ceiling fans throughout
- Separate toilet and change room
- Quiet Shady playground close by
- Walk to the beach via ‘the secret pathway’!
- Double carport
- Portacot and highchair if required
- Consider our *Sanctuary Villa Packages for ultimate inhouse indulgences and health experiences
- Linen, bath and pool towels are provided
- Stays over 10 nights receive a mid-stay linen change
Beach Pavilions has most recently been featured in Queensland Homes Magazine, Winter ed 2015.
July and September School Holiday periods attract a rate of $1,100 per night for the entire home.
A 5 night minimum stay applies to Beach Pavilions - Port Douglas
Douglas Shire Council By-Laws restrict number of Guests in Residential Properties to 6 unless all guests are related.
What others have said
December 2015 from our Guest Book.
WHAT A DREAM BEACH HOUSE!!! We all had such a great time together in the pool, chilling in the lounge, having happy hours outside and dining by the BBQ. All in alll, we very much enjoy this beautiful house. Thank you for offering us such great accommodation!! and let us know if its ever on sale :-)
The "D" Family.