Three bedroom unit on Cylinder Beach and walking distance to hotel.
Cylinder Cove is located right on Cylinder Beach at Point Lookout, North Stradbroke Island's most popular swimming and sufing beach, which is patrolled by lifesavers/lifeguards all year round. Easy walk to beach.
- Bedroom 1: 1 Queen sized bed
- Bedroom 2: 2 Single beds
- Bedroom 3: 2 Single beds
Cylinder Beach, like Noosa's Main Beach and Rainbow Beach on the Gold Coast, are north facing beaches with protective headlands and because of this offer safe swimming away from the prevailing south easterly winds. The units face north which gives them winter sun and summer breezes, have spectacular ocean and beach views and are walking distance to shops, restaurants and the Hotel. Units have direct beach access via walkways through landscaped gardens.
- Three bedrooms ( all with built-ins)
- 2 bathrooms including a full size bathtub and 3 toilets including an extra powder room on the living level
- Covered decks with great ocean and beach views
- The unit has colour TV
- VCR or DVD
- CD and stereo
- auto washing machine
- clothes dryer
- BBQ and secure basement parking
- This unit is screened except for doors
- Bedrooms have 1 queen, 4 singles, 2 trundles (all bedrooms with ceiling fans).
- No Linen Supplied
- No Pets Allowed
- Bath Tub
- Gas BBQ
- Parking: Secure Basement parking