Three bedroom unit on Cylinder Beach and walking distance to shops and hotel.
Cylinder Cove is located right on Cylinder Beach at Point Lookout, North Stradbroke Island's most popular swimming and sufing beach, which is patrolled by lifesavers/lifeguards all year round. Easy walk to beach.
- Bedroom 1: 1 Queen size bed
- Bedroom 2: 1 Queen size bed
- Bedroom 3: 2 Single beds
Cylinder Beach, like Noosa's Main Beach and Rainbow Beach on the Gold Coast, are north facing beaches with protective headlands and because of this offer safe swimming away from the prevailing south easterly winds. The units face north which gives them winter sun and summer breezes, have spectacular ocean and beach views and are walking distance to shops, restaurants and the Hotel. Units have direct beach access via walkways through landscaped gardens.
- Two levels of living. Entry level: living/dining
- Covered deck with fabulous direct ocean and beach views
- Upstairs three bedrooms (all with built-ins)
- Master bedroom has ensuite, covered deck with fabulous direct beach and ocean views.
- Three bathrooms (ensuite to main bedroom, full sized bath in upstairs main bathroom), three toilets.
- Two covered decks with beach and ocean views.
- Colour TV
- DVD Player
- CD and stereo
- Auto washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Stainless steel BBQ with wok burner
- Ceiling fans
- Telephone for incoming calls
- Under cover basement parking
- This unit has 2 Queens, 2 Singles
- No Linen Supplied
- No Pets Allowed
- Bath Tub
- Ceiling Fans
- Gas BBQ
- Parking: Secure Basement parking