- BOOKING FEE: A non-refundable $25 booking fee applies to each and every booking.
- DEPOSIT: Within seven (7) days of making the booking a deposit equal to half the total tariff plus booking fees must be paid. Bookings may be cancelled if deposits are not received by due date.
- WEEKENDS AND SHORTER STAYS: Are only available during Low Season or on a stand-by basis. Full payment of rent and booking fees plus any extras is required within 48 hours and completion of Security Deposit Form is required prior to arrival on short stays. Please contact our staff to enquire on costs of short stays and availability. See Item 6 below in relation to cancelled or terminated short stays where the total rent should be substituted for deposit.
- RENTAL RATES: Please note that rates and/or booking fee are subject to change without notice, This includes property upgrade, renovation, instructions from the owner or genuinely misquoted accommodation tariffs. This will not apply to confirmed bookings where the full deposit has been paid.
- BONDS: A Security Deposit Form (SDF) including credit card details is required to be completed by all guests prior to collection of keys. Please note that credit card will need to be sighted on check-in. We reserve the right to charge a bond on any and all properties. The Guest hereby authorises the Agent to retain these Credit Card Details until the Agent is satisfied that the property has been left in a state considered by the Agent to be satisfactory. If, in the absolute discretion of the Agent, the Agent considers that the property has not been left in a satisfactory state the Agent may, without reference to the Guest, enter a debit on the Credit Card of the Guest.
- CANCELLED OR TERMINATED BOOKINGS: A Cancellation Fee of 12% of the weekly rent will apply under ANY and ALL circumstances.
(i) If the property is relet for the TOTAL period formerly booked by you, only the cancellation fee will be charged and the balance deposit paid will be refunded.
(ii) If the property is NOT relet for the TOTAL period formerly booked by you, the deposit paid will NOT be refunded.
(iii) In relation to short stays a cancellation fee of 12% of the total rent will apply if the property is rebooked for the entire period booked by you, otherwise there will be no refund on short stays.
(iv) We strongly recommend you consider Travel Insurance when booking a holiday.
- LINEN: All of our properties are fully self contained except for Linen so you will need to bring these with you (i.e. sheets, pillow cases, towels, bath mats, tea towels etc.). If we find that guests have slept on beds without using sheets and pillow cases, the guests will be charged for laundering where necessary.
- LINEN HIRE SERVICE: Our office has a Linen Hire service available. Linen hired is to be collected from our office when collecting keys and returned to our office on the completion of your stay. A Linen collection fee may be charged if the Linen is left at the property.
- CHECK-IN AND VACATING TIMES: Occupation commences from 2pm on date of arrival and the premises must be vacated by 9am on the day of departure.
- NUMBER OF GUESTS: The number of occupants is restricted to the number stated in the booking, however no more than 8 adults maximum per property regardless of the bedding. Failure to comply with this condition entitles the agent to immediately terminate the tenancy and forfeit all rental monies paid free from any claim whatsoever by the Guest.
- THE TERM: The premises are rented for holiday purposes only and for the term stated in the booking confirmation. No responsibility will be taken for any discrepancy with dates of bookings.
- FUNCTIONS/NOISE POLLUTION: Our accommodation is for residential purposes only. The use of a property for a party, function or any other gathering is strictly not permitted. We ask that you and your guests respect and preserve the residential amenity of the property and refrain from engaging in any drunken, or antisocial behaviour. Noise pollution is a punishable offence by law and as such we reserve the right to immediately terminate the tenancy for any breach of this condition or for the holding of a function or party.
- NO PETS: Pets are not allowed inside any premises. If the premises are “pet friendly” and advertised as such pets are welcome outside.
- BOOKINGS ARE ACCEPTED BY US IN GOOD FAITH AS AGENTS FOR THE PROPERTY OWNERS: We cannot be held responsible for actions taken by the owner of the premises or other occurrences that are outside our control. These may include but are not limited to: If the property is sold, the tariff is increased, the property is altered in any way, malfunction of any inventory item, the property is withdrawn from letting. If the property is unavailable for letting every reasonable endeavour will be made to find alternate accommodation. The description of the property as advised by the Agent (whether by phone, email or by any other means) is made in good faith and there shall be no entitlement to any refund if the Property is booked sight unseen.
- NO RESPONSIBILITY: Is taken by the agent, their representatives, tradespersons, cleaners or the owners, for Guests’ personal property left behind. If located there will be a $20 handling fee for any belongings left at a property after your stay. These items will be mailed back to you COD.
- BREAKAGES AND DAMAGE: As the Guest you are responsible for all damages and loss incurred during the term of your occupancy. These are to be reported to the Agent and/or replaced and paid for.
- CLEANING: Please assist us by leaving the premises clean and tidy (including the BBQ) with floors swept, washing up done and put away and excess rubbish removed from the property. If Guests fail to do this additional cleaning charges may be incurred. If, upon occupation, the property or contents fail to meet acceptable cleaning standards, every endeavour will be made to rectify the problem. However, this shall not constitute grounds for cancellation or refund.
- PARKING: Guests and/or their visitors shall only park in specific designated areas. Guests are responsible for the behaviour and actions of their visitors whilst on the premises.
- SPARE KEYS: Should a Guest become locked out of their property outside of office hours a charge of $25.00 will apply for obtaining a spare key.
- In some instances owners have supplied Cots and/or Highchairs for use by guests. We take no responsibility for the supply and or use of these items and their use is at the guest’s own risk.
CANCELLED OR TERMINATED BOOKINGS: A cancellation fee of 12% of the weekly rent will apply under ANY and ALL circumstances.
(i) If the property is relet for the TOTAL period formerly booked by you, only the cancellation fee will be charged and the balance deposit paid will be refunded;
(ii) if the property is NOT relet for the TOTAL period formerly booked by you, the deposit paid will NOT be refunded.