To maintain a good standard for our guests we require certain conditions to be complied with. We appreciate most will respect our property but the occasional abuse requires that we state the following conditions.
PLEASE CHECK THE PROPERTY FOR ANY DAMAGE ON ARRIVAL & NOTIFY THE OWNER
* Damage, breakages, theft and loss are the guest's responsibility during their stay.
* Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise and obnoxious behaviour is prohibited and may result in termination and eviction without refund, extra charges may apply for security and expenses.
* Parties and functions are strictly prohibited. The price charged is for domestic use only and not commercial. Use contrary to this may result in loss of your security deposit and/or additional payments.
* Only the number of guests agreed to with the manager may stay at the property overnight. If any other guests stay extra charges may apply or the agreement may be terminated without refund.
* No use of Pool after 10 pm
* Guests are responsible for any visitor’s behaviour & ensure they leave by 10pm
* Damage to the property will incur the cost of repair, and major damage may result in request to vacate the property
* Garbage must be disposed of in the correct external bins provided
* Guest must comply with garbage collection arrangements
* Check in is 2pm unless otherwise arranged with the manager
* Check-out time is 10:00 AM to allow time to prepare property for next guests, unless otherwise arranged with manager.
* On departure the Property must be left in a clean and tidy condition.
* Before departure, all food must be removed from fridges.
* All rubbish must be put in the appropriate council rubbish bins provided.
* Crockery and cutlery washed and packed away.
* Extra cleaning charges may be incurred for the cleaning of dirty dishes, washing machine, dishwasher, emptying the fridge, removal of excessive rubbish etc., should the cleaning fee be more than the usual cost for cleaning the property.
* All furniture and furnishings must be left in the position they were in when you arrived
* The property should be vacated on time and secured. All windows and doors are to be locked. All keys must be returned to Management or as otherwise directed.
* No Smoking inside or near the house. Cigarettes must be disposed of safely in bins, not in garden
* Pets are not allowed unless specific arrangements have been made in writing with the owner.
* Loss - the owner takes no responsibility for the guest's personal property.
* All keys must be returned as per agreement with the manager.
• You are responsible for the safekeeping and replacement of accommodation keys.
The security deposit will be refunded within 5 days, subject to the above conditions being met. It is designed to cover any additional costs incurred including but not limited to any breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements and extra guests beyond those declared, etc.