PALM COVE QUEENSLAND ACCOMMODATION
Booking Terms and Conditions - Holiday Accommodation & Short Term Rentals
“Booking” means the period for which you have paid to stay at the Property.
“Property” means the address of the property and all its fixtures, fittings and equipment.
“Palm Cove Queensland Accommodation” is the provider of the accommodation.
"Guest" means the persons who stays overnight in the Property during the Booking.
"Visitor" means a person a Guest permits to visit the Property during the Booking.
2. ACCEPTANCE & RESPONSIBILITY
- Payment of the Deposit constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. CHECK IN/ OUT
- Check-in time is from 2pm on the arrival date and check out time is not later than 10am on the departure date.
- Late departure is subject to prior arrangement and availability.
- You must notify Palm Cove Queensland Accommodation of expected arrival time and a mobile number/email contact prior to arrival.
- Address of the property, all details and Check-in/check-out procedure will be forwarded to you by email prior to arrival once all accommodation details & costs have been confirmed & paid in full.
4. BOOKING PAYMENT TERMS
- Upon booking, the Guest will be required to pay a minimum deposit of 25% of the total cost of accommodation in Australian dollars. Bookings are not fully confirmed until the deposit is received. You will then be notified and your booking confirmed.
- The balance of accommodation costs is due 14 days prior to arrival. If a booking is made within 14 days prior to arrival, the full amount of accommodation costs will be due & payable upon booking.
- If the balance of accommodation costs is not paid on time (14 days prior to arrival) or we have not been contacted, your booking may be cancelled and the 25% deposit is immediately forfeited.
Please contact us immediately if you are cancelling your booking.
- If a booking is cancelled, for any reason, more than 14 days prior to arrival, the initial deposit of 25% is forfeited. If a booking has been paid in full, is cancelled within 14 days of arrival, or the guest fails to show, the Guest will forfeit 100% of the accommodation costs paid.
- If the Property becomes unavailable for your occupancy due to unforeseen circumstances (Eg. Fire, Storm, Damage) then Palm Cove Queensland Accommodation will inform you immediately and any money paid including the deposit will be refunded in full to the Guest. It will then be the Guests’ responsibility to find alternate accommodation.
- We recommend all guests purchase travel insurance as Palm Cove Queensland Accommodation are not responsible for airlines, travel plans, injuries, death, illness or accidents, natural disasters, riots or civil commotion, that affect your travel plans prior to staying or while staying at the property.
7. PARTIES & FUNCTIONS
- Parties and Functions are strictly prohibited and Guests will be asked to leave the property immediately. No refunds will be given as a result of a Guest being asked to leave the property within their stay period for breach of this condition.
8. LINEN AND TOWELS
- We supply linen, pillows, blankets and towels which must be left where supplied in the bedrooms or bath room on departure. Beach towels are not included. Please note this is not a serviced apartment and the linen/towels provided are for the duration of your stay.
- Pets are not allowed at the Property.
10. YOUR OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES
- You must comply with all instructions from On-Site Management (if the property has on-site management) concerning property, health, safety and the quiet enjoyment of the Property and neighbours.
- You are responsible for damage, breakages, theft and loss of the Property and any part of it during your stay. You must notify us of this immediately. Palm Cove Queensland Accommodation may recover from you the cost of repair or replacement of the items.
- Only the guests nominated and agreed in the Booking may stay in the Property overnight. If any other guests stay, extra charges may apply or the agreement may be terminated without refund.
- Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination and eviction without refund and extra charges may be made for security and other expenses.
- Before departure, all food must be removed from fridges, all rubbish put in the appropriate council rubbish bins provided, and crockery and cutlery washed and packed away. The Property must be left in a clean and tidy condition.
- All furniture and furnishings must be left in the position they were in when you arrived
- The property should be vacated on time.
- You are responsible for the safekeeping and replacement of accommodation keys. Duplicate keys will incur an additional charge of $50 AUD per key.
- Smoking is not permitted in the Property.
11. FIRE ALARM CALL OUTS
- Please be aware that our apartments are fitted with sensitive smoke alarms. Pease ensure that you have adequate ventilation when cooking. If the Fire Brigade is called to your apartment due to accidental alarm activation, the charge will be passed onto the Guest. (In some instances this can be a charge of up to $1,100.00 AUD)
12. PROBLEMS OR COMPLAINTS
- In the case of any problem or complaint, you must inform Palm Cove Queensland Accommodation at the earliest opportunity so we have the chance to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. You must allow repair/service access to the property during reasonable hours.
- Any complaint, which cannot be resolved locally, must be notified in writing by email to Palm Cove Queensland Accommodation prior to departure from the Property.
- Failure to follow this procedure may hinder the ability to rectify the problem or complaint.