Enquire for LONGER STAY ..... SPECIAL RATES!!!
- 1 Master Bedroom, Walk In Robe, Twin Vanities with views of Mountains & Pool
- Low Season: $260 Per Night
- Mid Season: $290 Per Night
- High Season: $360 Per Night
3 night Minimum stays on Request
Extra person rate:
- Low $25 per person
- Mid $25 per person
- High $20 per person
The NEW Deja Vu will suite all your needs:
House, Villa, Honeymoon complete Luxury and Privacy
Not in a Complex
Privately Owned & Operated Secure Payments
Located in Palm Cove "Dress Circle of Palm Cove" is the new Deja Vu
- Privately Owned & Operated Ring Robbie for a Quote
- PRIVATE modern luxury Villa
- 13 m Crystal Clear private lap pool
- 5 minute walk to the beach
- 3 King bedrooms or 2 Kings & 2 King singles
- 2 bathrooms,3 toilets
- Designer Furniture
- Balinese pavilion
- Intimate double day bed
- Convenient outside kitchen patio entertaining area flowing into the open plan
- Living/dining area for a great holiday experience
- Rev/Cycl Air Con
- Combination of ceiling fans and louvers throughout for cross flow breezes
Weber Q BBQ
Deja Vu fits all categories, vacation house, vacation rental, vacation home,
apartment & villa, therefore being quality accommodation in Palm Cove
Quiet location, only one of two privately owned houses
Premium holiday rental accommodation with the combination of designer furniture, modern appliances and the best facilities ensuring your stay is that perfect holiday adventure.
Can be an Intimate couples retreat, or that great group or family getaway holiday house
Enjoy the beauty of the evening from the glow of the magical garden lights before you say a gentle goodnight settling into the lap of luxury of your pillow top king bed ready for the next day of wonder
Positioned in the "dress circle" of palm cove it is a 6 minute walk to the beach, cafe's and restaurants Palm Cove is a relaxing tropical paradise where you can experience as much as you want or as little as possible. Adventure, aboriginal culture, national parks & wildlife, world heritage rainforests, tablelands and the worlds' famous Great Barrier Reef, are at your doorstop and ready for the taking.
Palm Cove Country Club is just a 3 minute drive from Deja Vu.
Consisting of an extremely challenging nine hole golf course, two Astro turf tennis courts, squash court, full gym facilities, fitness classes, bike hire, sauna and twenty five metre lap pool, catering for all sporting needs. Different classes vary from Yoga, Cardio, Water aerobics, and 2 styles of Zumba. If you are interested I can give you details for a personal trainer.
You are spoilt with the choice of local delicacy cuisine from the finest restaurants, bistros and cafes. The taste of the tropics brings you a selection of premium meats and seafood with the freshest tropical fruit and vegetables.
Dine under the stars, at quality cafe's , bistros, restaurants and choose from a seafood buffet, delicious sizzling steak or perhaps meander down to the beach and enjoy the freshest Fish n' Chips. Designer ice cream for the sweet tooth then finish the night with the finally of music and either a cocktail, scotch or both at a local bar.
Palm Cove accommodation at it's best!
LOCATION LOCATION! Luxury, Private Villa, 13 mt crystal clear lap pool, 3 Pillowtop King Beds, 2.5 bathrooms, Balinese Pavilion, Intimate Day Bed.
Dress Circle of Palm Cove total guest privacy
- " Arguably Palm Cove's best location on renowned Cedar Road"
- 5 minutes walk to the Beach
- 5 minutes walk to the Surf Club
- 5 minutes walk to Restaurants & Cafes
- 5 minutes walk to the Post Office
- 5 minutes walk to the Jetty
- Centrally located in Palm Cove Township
- Sleeps up to 7
- Main bedroom - King Coil Pillow Top King bed
- Second bedroom - King Coil Pillow Top King bed
- Third bedroom - King Coil Pillow Top King bed or
- 2 King Coil Pillow Top Single beds
Upstairs Nook - Sofa bed with spring mattress
All linen towels/beach towels provided porta cot high chair extra
- Ultimate combination 13 Metre Lap pool
- Pool views from upstairs main bedroom
- Pool views from downstairs open plan living, dining kitchen
- Pool views from upstairs courtyard
- Pool views from outside entertaining kitchen/dining area
- Pool views from downstairs courtyard
- Pool views from outside double day bed and coffee table
42" TV/DVD player in Main Bedroom
50" TV/DVD player down stairs open plan living, dining kitchen
Outside entertaining area
- Covered outdoor kitchen
- Covered outdoor living area with the elegant touch of a 9 piece table and
- chair setting
- Balinese Pavilion with Ultimate Spacious Day Bed combination pool
- side furniture, glass topped coffee table with two ottomans that
- separates to cater for additional guests
- Outside pool shower
- Beach Towels
- Weber BBQ
- Gym Mat
- Large leather corner lounge with chaise and corner ottoman
- Large Farmhouse 9 piece dining room table and chairs
- Classic Coffee table
- King Coil King beds
Designer Kitchen and appliances:
- Kitchen stools for the personal touch to cooking
- Large oven
- Plates, cups, cutlery and kitchen utensils provided
- Side by Side Fridge with Ice maker
Cooling & heating:
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling upstairs and downstairs
- Combination of ceiling fans and louvers throughout for cross flow breezes
- Double Secure Garage with access to living area. Remote roller door
- Main bathroom with twin vanities
- Main bathroom with vast amount of bench space and storage
- Main bathroom with separate shower and toilet
- Main bathroom hair dryer
- Large Second bathroom with bath, shower
- Second bathroom with separate toilet and vanity
- Second bathroom hair dryer
- Main Bedroom with Walk in Wardrobe
- Second & Third Bedroom with Built-ins
Three separate toilets.
Two toilets upstairs
One toilet downstairs plus vanity
- Washing Machine
- Vacuum Cleaner
- High Chair
- available at a one of charge of $30 for the stay
Strictly no pets allowed
Non Smoking inside the property
- Shopping provisions/alcohol can be placed in Deja Vu for your arrival
- for convenience at an extra charge of $50 plus provisions Perfect for that
- cold drink to toast the perfect holiday!
Owner Operator personal service! We have great contacts and will make your holiday stress free. Cairns Airport to Deja Vu transfers are made easy!
Linen & Beach towels supplied for 7 persons
Cot/blanket/sheets & High Chair a one of charge of $30 for stay
For longer stays, special requests or special offers any questions please feel free to phone or email
Deja vu is privately owned and operated so we would like to help
Food & Alcohol Shopping on arrival "MAKE LIFE EASY"
Food/Alcohol can be placed in your fridge for arrival for cost of stores plus
a charge of $50
Transfers made easy, no need to hire a car
From the airport to Deja Vu transfers are made easy any time of the day,
we will point you in the right direction!!
Could not have asked for more. It was exactly as you saw it on the internet. Deja Vu is in the perfect spot, so close to the beach, restaurants & bus stop but still away from the hustle & bustle. We spent most of our time here at the property as we didn't need anything else. Loved the pool, outdoor setting and views of the mountains. We will definitely be back soon. Parawee Thai Massage is a must!!
"What a delightful place to stay." Easter April, 2014 Monique, Simon & Levi South Australia
Beautiful stylish modern and relaxing. You can feel the love that has been put into decorating. Déjà vu doesn’t stop there. There are so many thoughtful added extras. Including Easter bunnys for our arrival. The easter bunny teddy placed on our sons bed making him feel very welcome and fresh flower’s in the main living area. It was like family had set the villa up for our arrival. Great collection of children’s books (which I forgot to bring for bedtime stories). Selection of local menues for planning our dining out and dining in. Everything has been thought of to create a wonderful family retreat.
13 May 2014 Toni, Victoria "Fabulous modern property"
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Deja Vu. Three sisters plus husbands and one brother fitted in with plenty of room to enjoy this well appointed, clean and modern house. Quality furnishings, excellent kitchen and BBQ area,SHARP knives ,terrific indoor to outdoor living area with plenty of seating around the pool area made for a memorable stay. 5 minute walk to beach. Hosts were very helpful with information and backup support. The only disappointment was we were only there for one week!