1. The Guest hereby authorises the Agent and/or any employee of the Agent to take an imprint of the Guest’s Credit Card/s and to retain the imprint until the Agent is satisfied that the Property has been left in a state considered by the Agent to be satisfactory, after the Guest’s Tenancy has concluded. If, in the absolute discretion of the Agent, the Agent considers that the Property has not been left in a satisfactory state, the Agent may, without reference to the Guest, enter a debit on the Credit Card of the Guest.
2. Payments, unless paying with a bank cheque or Money Order guests may not pay the balance with a personal cheque. If final payment is to be made by cheque, we must have received and receipted the cheque 10 days prior to your intended arrival date. A dishonour fee of $40.00 will be charged for cheques that are not cleared by the bank. Other forms of payment on arrival are MasterCard, Visa, Eftpos WE HAVE A NO CASH POLICY. As at 1st March 2011, all guests that wish to pay monies by credit card (MC or VISA) will incur a surcharge of 1.5%. Paying by eftpos will NOT incur a fee . If a credit card imprint is not taken prior to or on check in, a $500 bond by EFTPOS must be submitted on check in, —this will be refunded in the form of a cheque up to 1 week after your departure date provided it is left in a state considered by the Agent to be satisfactory. A Stop Cheque payment fee of $25.00 will be charged should a cheque issued by Space Property Agents be misplaced.
3. The Tenancy (“the Tenancy”) commences after 2:00 pm on the Arrival Date and expires before 10:00 am on the Departure Date. Should occupants fail to return the keys to our office by 10am, a charge of 1 full extra night will be deducted from either the credit card details or from the bond as a late key return fee. Guests WILL NOT be entitled to stay this extra night or extend their original booking. The extra night charge will remain as the late key return fee.
4. The Property may only be used by the Guest for holiday residential purposes and must not be used for any other purpose such as Wedding Functions. Failure to strictly comply entitles the Agent to immediately terminate the Tenancy without the Guest being entitled to a refund of any monies paid and without the Guest being able to make any claim whatsoever for such termination. Keys are to be collected during normal office hours only and if the Guest or any of the Guest’s Occupants locks himself/herself out after hours, it is the Guest’s responsibility to arrange and pay for a locksmith. PLEASE NOTE WE ARE ONLY OBLIGED TO GIVE OUT 1 SET OF KEYS PER PROPERTY, HOWEVER WE WILL ENDEAVOUR TO ISSUE 2 SETS OF KEYS WHERE POSSIBLE.
5. The Guest shall comply (and ensure that all of the Guest’s Occupants comply) with all Body Corporate By-laws(if applicable) and shall not or create or permit (nor allow any of the Guest’s Occupants to create or permit) any noise or nuisance which does or is likely to interfere with the peaceful enjoyment of any other person within the vicinity of the Property. Failure to strictly comply entitles the Agent to immediately terminate the Tenancy without the Guest being entitled to a refund of any monies paid and without the Guest being able to make any claim whatsoever for such termination.