NOOSA GETAWAY - relax in style
Holiday house in Noosaville
4 bedroom 2 bathroom spacious house, set over two levels, situated in a quiet cul-de-sac & only a short stroll to the tranquil Noosa River, shops & famous Thomas Street & Gympie Terrace eateries. Noosa main beach is only a short 5 min drive.
You will receive a reply to your request confirming pricing & availability prior to payment.
Please enter the check-in and check-out dates for your stay as well as the number of adults/children checking in. We will check the availability and confirm the total price including any applicable fees and taxes.
***BOOK WITH US AND EXPERIENCE A GREAT NOOSA HOLIDAY***
PROPERTY ADDRESS - Neptune Circuit, Noosaville
HOW IS THIS FOR VALUE - this 4 bedroom 2 bathroom spacious house, set over two levels, is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac & only a short stroll to the tranquil Noosa River, shops & famous Thomas Street & Gympie Terrace eateries. Noosa main beach is only a short 5 min drive.
Large open plan living, dining & kitchen area lead to a covered outdoor retreat where you can sit back & relax in the large, comfy cane lounge or gather around the 10 seater outdoor setting overlooking the sparkling salt water pool surrounded by tropical gardens.
With three separate living areas there is plenty of room for everyone.
Most bedrooms have air conditioning & all bedrooms have fans & quality ensemble beds ensuring a comfortable sleep.
Master bedroom has a flat screen TV/DVD & large en-suite with spa bath and separate shower.
PETS Dogs (quiet & well trained) are most welcome at NOOSA GETAWAY.
4 Bedroom, 2.5 Bathroom House
Sleeps 8 comfortably
CLEANING, CRISP WHITE LINEN, TOWELS & HOTEL WELCOME PACK ALL PROVIDED
- 1 x Queen with large ensuite including spa bath & separate shower, flat screen TV/DVD
- 2 x Queen with quality ensemble beds
- 2 x Singles with quality ensemble beds
- Separate lounge with 42" Flat Screen TV
- Bathroom with bath & separate shower
- Lounge with 55" Plasma TV/DVD, games, books & DVD's
- Tiled living area with open dining and spacious family room
- Spacious and fully equipped kitchen including coffee machine
- Laundry with washingmachine and dryer
- Large 10 seater timber outdoor setting
- 3 pce cane lounge with large comfy chairs
- Tropical salt water pool
- Large BBQ with hood
- Private & fully fenced yard
- Hire a boat & cruise the tranquil waters of the Noosa River
- Jet ski hire in ocean or river
- Safe swimming at Noosa Main Beach
- Fraser Island Tours - pick up at the front door
- Eumundi Markets - Wed & Sat, Noosa Farmers Market - Sun
- Walking distance to river, cafes, restaurants, nightclubs, shopping centre, local pub & clubs
- Noosa National Park - fantastic walking tracks
- Bicycle hire with extensive bike paths
- Horseriding trail rides
- Fishing Charters
- Whale Watching Tours - pick up from front door
- World Class Noosa Springs Golf Course
- Australia Zoo - home of the Crocodile Hunter
EXPLORE - NOOSAVILLE
Noosaville is a lively centre for aquatic activities, bars and restaurants and is centred around the sparkling waters of the Noosa River. A popular spot for locals and repeat visitors, Noosaville is ideal for families with safe swimming and a laidback, friendly atmosphere.
Things to do
Sample the diverse cuisine served at cafes and eateries along the waterfront. Gympie Terrace and Thomas Street are popular with restaurants serving up tastes from around the world as well as contemporary Australian fare. Choose from relaxed, budget eateries and award-winning restaurants or enjoy a seafood platter with water views.
Order your favourite drink at one of the indoor/outdoor bars overlooking the river to sit and sip as you watch the passers-by.
Indulge in a spot of shopping, pick up new beach or resort wear and gear for aquatic activities, or call in at boutiques selling creations by local designers.
Pick up the weekend newspaper and head to a park or plan a picnic in a riverfront park and enjoy a dip in the calm waters of the Noosa River.
Hire a jet ski, boat or kayak to explore the river or board the Noosa Ferry to travel between Noosa Marina and Hastings Street.