Conditions of Occupancy
1. With telephone or postal bookings, the description of the premises by the Owner/Manager is made in good faith but no responsibility for misdescription can be accepted.
2. This deposit is accepted on the basis of current conditions and may be subject to change should unforeseen circumstances i.e. fire, storm damage, change of ownership etc. prevent the original accommodation being available. Every effort will be made to offer alternative accommodation but Beachside Magnetic Harbour Apartments cannot be held responsible for actions taken by the owner, third party for any unforeseen event occurring beyond our control.
3. Where applicable, Body Corporate rules and regulations must be complied with.
4. This deposit is accepted on the basis that the rental quoted may be increased provided at least three months’ notice of such increase or cancellation is given to the person holding the booking prior to the arrival date. Upon receipt of written notice within 14 days that the increased rent is not acceptable, a full refund of the deposit will be made.
5. The guest/s will be responsible for damage to a premises or loss of or damage to any items in the premises, including but without limited the generality of the foregoing furniture, kitchen utensils, crockery, cutlery and fittings and the guest/s will within 7 days of a demand by the agent, pay to the agent at the address shown on the face of the receipt the cost of replacement or repair (at the discretion of the agent) of such items damaged or lost.
6. The guest/s will be responsible for the cost of any excess in cleaning costs incurred as a result of their occupation in the premises.
7. At no time during the occupancy of the premises shall more than the number of people indicated on the receipt, reside overnight.
8. The guest/s shall not park cars on the premises except in specific areas allowed for that purpose.
9. No responsibility is taken for guest/s personal property left on the premises.
10. Cancellations – A minimum cancellation fee of $75 is deducted from the deposit when a guest/s cancels a booking however, if a tenant cancels a booking less than 3 months before the reserved arrival date, the full deposit may be forfeited unless the Agent is able to rebook the property for the same period.
11. Pets are not permitted on the premises .